Random pictures thread

-
20240726_142923.jpg

I finally found the last cast iron skillet to complete the set. This one is the largest size that I wanted, 12” diameter.

All the rust removed and seasoning finished today. I also got a vintage cast iron spoon rest shaped like a miniature skillet at the same time and reworked it along with the larger pan.

BEB278A1-2667-404D-A8B4-7DA174C711C1.jpeg

Next up is the vintage saucepan and lid and the two burner griddle in the next few weeks, work schedule permitting.

I finally found the last cast iron skillet to complete the set. This one is the largest size that I wanted, 12” diameter.

All the rust removed and seasoning finished today. I also got a vintage cast iron spoon rest shaped like a miniature skillet at the same time and reworked it along with the larger pan.

View attachment 1716281610

Next up is the vintage saucepan and lid and the two burner griddle in the next few weeks, work schedule permitting.
Nice job on all those pans, but I'm wondering, what ya gonna cook for us when you're all done!

Nice job on all those pans, but I'm wondering, what ya gonna cook for us when you're all done!
How about some ribeye steaks, fried potatoes, sautéed mushrooms and onions and fried green tomatoes? A garden salad and warm soft rolls with butter on the side of course.

4 pans, 4 burners…that’s all I can do in one shot.

You will have to make your way here to enjoy it…I don’t deliver! LOL!

-
Back