Ripped by Ricbrann

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to here this Avispa. Not cool at all. Would like to say I picked up a model from Avispa a while back and he was right on top of it the whole time. He is a real stand up guy.

This is too bad. But sure is good to know how well everyone here treats you when you are ripped off. :)

I PM'd him yesterday and he did return with a reply. It seems there's been a death in the family which has taken him away from home and the computer. He's been away for a week or so and will return in another week and at that time he will deal with any issues. He did say he was prepared to refund any funds. Glad i didn't get button happy. We'll continue to give him the benefit of the doubt.
Small Block

And with the small amount of $ it is, I would kickback and wait. Us old car guys are mostly pretty cool

A simple posting either via P.M to his customers or on the forums in general explaining the reasons as to why he couldn't keep to his commitments would have helped in this matter and keeping everyone in the "loop" establishes trust.

I,m not buying his BS,he,s been on his PC.Also SmallBlock brought it to his attention,so he does read his e-mails,PM,s.Seems he,s avoiding sumthing?$$:clock:

I'll give him the benfit of a doubt as i would do you guys so if he returns with a good explanation and sets things right then that's what we're all looking for, but if not, he goes down in flames.
Small Block

I'll give him the benfit of a doubt as i would do you guys so if he returns with a good explanation and sets things right then that's what we're all looking for, but if not, he goes down in flames.
Small Block

I think your doing the right thing Bill even if we doubt his story. You just can't jump the gun and pull the plug immediately.

I feel bad for you and the crackhead sounds like your typical LIAR to me, FOS BSer!

But I am sorry to say I still hold the record for getting RIPPED OFF by a member on this site!!

If anyone deserved to get their PLUG PULLED it is this Crackhead below! Why in the bleep did he not get banned??

Small Block

This guy should have went down in flames but instead he was held as a GURU,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WTF!

Read the post below.............

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=80088

I was given 3 days when my dad died..same when my wife's mother died...then back to work..Months ???? I wish I had his employer..

Just by listing on this board the sellers get immediate creditability..because of the quality of his board.. when the buyer gets ^*&%* it is double bad because of the faith you have in the seller...perhaps I am not be saying this right..when I buy off of e-pay or kijiji ..my guard is up..purchasing off of this board..the guard is almost off..

Shame.

Grassy

I've been slammed on this site before as being to much of a hard *** so with that label i've gone into the more softer mode on this and many other issues. You will never be able to say i wasn't fair.......but some will. I agree we as mods should get tougher on the bad seed here on the selling a scaming stuff for the protection of you members but a little research on the buyers part doesn't hurt either. Some resolutions have been thrown on the table.
Small Block

I was contacted by Ricbrann, he sent a copy of the Paypal transaction and wanted to know if the info was correct, I answered, Yes that's the correct info.

I've been slammed on this site before as being to much of a hard *** k

Not true. ...Moddies have it tough..FABO is a very large board and it has to have rules to operate without blowing up..and all of us have had experience with really bad boards..I think you are doing a great job and you are really fair withing this thread.

It is far too easy to sit on our comfortable chairs and bleat..

Thank-you
Ian.

This thread has served it's purpose of making us all aware of a POTENTIAL douche bag seller. (Notice I gave benefit of doubt.) However with any seed of doubt, we would best stay clear of any suspect sellers. Someone else out there also has what your looking for.8) Any transactions not cleared in short order only solidify guilt. I have never had issue w/ any buyer/seller here. I pay as agreed or ship immediately and advise every step of the way. It goes a long way to generate trust. I like to see deals done quickly. Treat others like you'd like to be treated! Simple rule to live by.
Cheers Chris

Get it sent COD ala "Spitfire Header Harold"....When you get it , he gets paid. If he's honest, he'll go for it. And a shout out to Don Joslin wherever you are. ... I still havent got the $175 for that Predator carb I sent you...10 years ago! Yeah, I still remember you, hiding behind your kid when I called "..Tell him I'm not here!..." And while we are dropping names, Craig Sadler from MI. "Bigpowerstang" on some boards. $300 M.O. "stolen by his roommate" so he cant do anything about it. 6 months ago and Im still waiting for some resolution or even a phone call after he promised "Oh, you'll get your money back..no one messes with me or my family"...stroke THIS! ooIoo

Avispa

Feel for ya ! What ever happened to some self respect. Liars and thiefs need to get bounced from this site. The MOPAR enthusiasts on this site are fantastic people. Maybe if some of these low lifes were bounced the few others would stay away and go stink up Craigs List & Ebay. :bootysha:

I recieved the 40.00 refund last light, no comment, explanation, apology, or even a lame *** excuse, whatever dude, you'll be repaid in spades one day!

To all that read this thread wether you responded or not, i hope it opened some eyes, I don't know about others on this board, but i haven't lost faith here, as the old saying goes, "a few bad apples ........"

Well im happy it turned out you got your money back.But if he is a stand up guy it wouldnt have went this far.Sorry brother you suck!

Well.. bummer that it took so long and so much to get some money....but I guess its better than none.......sorry to say that I don't think it will stop the impressions that this guy has left with so many now though!

don't let one bad apple lead you to believe that the hole tree is rotten man.......still plenty of us that SHINE!

Glad you got your money back. At least we know who one butthole is.

I recieved the 40.00 refund last light, no comment, explanation, apology, or even a lame *** excuse, whatever dude, you'll be repaid in spades one day!

To all that read this thread wether you responded or not, i hope it opened some eyes, I don't know about others on this board, but i haven't lost faith here, as the old saying goes, "a few bad apples ........"

I told you we old car guys are pretty cool 8)

Glad you got your money back. At least we know who one butthole is.

Awe, we don't know the whole story. Deaths of close love ones sometimes do happen and people react in all different ways.

Dude was cool enough not to make any more excuses and just fully refund the money. Yeah about time, lol but who knows what been happening. Times are very tough right now also.

Yep, glad you got your $$$ back, never been burned on here, everyone I have dealt with has been an asset to this forum and Mopars!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back