Ripped by Ricbrann

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awe, we don't know the whole story. Deaths of close love ones sometimes do happen and people react in all different ways.

Dude was cool enough not to make any more excuses and just fully refund the money.

He didnt fully refund it from what I gather.

He kept the $30.00 he gave him to ship them.

But $40.00 is better than $0.00 lol

I recieved the 40.00 refund last light, no comment, explanation, apology, or even a lame *** excuse, whatever dude, you'll be repaid in spades one day!

To all that read this thread wether you responded or not, i hope it opened some eyes, I don't know about others on this board, but i haven't lost faith here, as the old saying goes, "a few bad apples ........"

Glad you got your money back. Notice I didn't say "glad it was resolved." Since it took so frikkin long, and this thread, I'd still say you were wronged. Thanks for doin the whole site a favor by lettin us all know who to avoid. Good job.

Awe, we don't know the whole story. Deaths of close love ones sometimes do happen and people react in all different ways.

Dude was cool enough not to make any more excuses and just fully refund the money. Yeah about time, lol but who knows what been happening. Times are very tough right now also.

I'm sorry man. That's no excuse. Bidness is bidness. A good person sees to it that's it taken care of no matter what. PERIOD. What's next? The dog ate my homework? ...and if it's true that he didn't refund the shippin amount, he's a douche nozzle. Dead family or not.

Okay, before this goes further, I have to say, I paid for the wheels, I didn''t know wether to ship them to my shop, or home, wasn't in a big hurry, andtruthfully was bucks down, I told him I would send the 30 bucks shipping when i wanted to get them, sooooo........ when I was ready, i Pm'd him, that's when he said he didn't have any ralleys for sale.

Funny how his death in the family kept him from sending you your rims or an explanation but it didn't keep him from listing other items for sale here and on other sites in the past month!!! Geof

Funny how his death in the family kept him from sending you your rims or an explanation but it didn't keep him from listing other items for sale here and on other sites in the past month!!! Geof

Yeah isn't that odd how that works. :bootysha:

Avispa glad to hear you at least got your money back. Even if he wasn't man enough to even offer an explanation of why it took so long to refund you. Thanks again for bringing it to our attention.

I did a quick look up of the profile, and there is a spot there where you can post feedback.

WOW!!! All ricbrann has dun here in his threads he started is sell parts "or try to"
Don't he understand that bad news travels fast and it won't stop, I sure hope he jumps in here and makes things right Very soon... We all know I have time on my hands and love my job :bball:

Mike money was refunded.. as stated We had a death in family.... I am a honest person...have been selling parts for 30 years and never screwed anyone...

the Death was on the 18th of July..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back