Ross' '71 dart swinger

-
HEY, You didn't get any overspray on those Cooper Cobras did you?!?! Thems is some damn fine tars. What time do you want me to come over Sunday? Just remember that I like to sleep in.

Wow congrats man, I must have missed this thread. You have got me worked up! I think im going to head out to the shop & mess with the duster. Surely I can find something to do that dont cost much! Im not trying to be a duschbag or anything, but is Tera your wife or daughter? Sorry for the obvious, im still new & trying to get to know everyone... Whoever she is, she looks like a very nice lady & your lucky to have someone thats willing to help...

Matt W.

Yha same here. course I gotta get the 360 buttoned up today as well. I don't know sometime after noon.

HEY, You didn't get any overspray on those Cooper Cobras did you?!?! Thems is some damn fine tars. What time do you want me to come over Sunday? Just remember that I like to sleep in.

Thank you. Tara is my long term girlfriend. She always wanted a car to work on, but had her eye on a 66 gto. I told here that if she came away from the dark side I would help her build a car. anyway she picked up the dart and away we go.

Wow congrats man, I must have missed this thread. You have got me worked up! I think im going to head out to the shop & mess with the duster. Surely I can find something to do that dont cost much! Im not trying to be a duschbag or anything, but is Tera your wife or daughter? Sorry for the obvious, im still new & trying to get to know everyone... Whoever she is, she looks like a very nice lady & your lucky to have someone thats willing to help...

Matt W.

Thank you. Tara is my long term girlfriend. She always wanted a car to work on, but had her eye on a 66 gto. I told here that if she came away from the dark side I would help her build a car. anyway she picked up the dart and away we go.

Ok, thanks for the info! Im glad you got her hooked up with a mopar instead of a "goat" lol...! Keep up the good work. I would rather drive a /6 mopar than a GTO!!

aint it purdy? Today has been busy I wet sanded, sealed, based and cleared. Then I put the heads on the 360 so sunday I can with the help of 360scamp put in the motor.:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::happy10::happy10::happy10::happy10:

The color is a 2004 Chrysler steel blue and yha its got a lot of flake in it. The paint job isn't perfect but then again the car is going to be a driver and I will only open the hood when asked.

DSC00867.JPGresized.jpg

DSC00872.JPGresize.jpg

Thank You!!!! All of the compliments that we have received have really helped keep up the enthusiasm

Keep up the good work man! Its going to be a NICE driver, thats for sure.

Pssssst, I'd open the hood up anyway and tell them complainers go Sc$%^* themselfs in the back side if they didn't like it! (Even more so being it a first attempt and all.!!!)

Looks good! And thats what the hobby is all about. Tryin and doin. If ya aint got the cash to pay a pro, then do it yourself. What the heck. If I had to pay for everything I did and wanted done,...LOL , forgetaboutit!!

I am an aspiring body man so it is hard for me to do something that isn't perfect. O well it is good enough for a driver and that sounds like a mighty fine idea. I just don't want someone to read the fender tag and say o it's not a slant 6 why not?

Pssssst, I'd open the hood up anyway and tell them complainers go Sc$%^* themselfs in the back side if they didn't like it! (Even more so being it a first attempt and all.!!!)

Looks good! And thats what the hobby is all about. Tryin and doin. If ya aint got the cash to pay a pro, then do it yourself. What the heck. If I had to pay for everything I did and wanted done,...LOL , forgetaboutit!!

We got it on the gorund today! No T-bars or front shocks right now.

The motor shots were from the other week. We did all the suspention stuff tonite.

100_1207.jpg

100_1208.jpg

100_1210.jpg

100_1211.jpg

100_1212.jpg

100_1209.jpg

100_1213.jpg

100_1214.jpg

100_1215.jpg

100_1216.jpg

100_1217.jpg

100_1218.jpg

100_1221.jpg

100_1223.jpg

100_1224.jpg

100_1225.jpg

These are from tonite.
100_1226.jpg

100_1289.jpg

This was my side notice how it is all done...
100_1290.jpg

My side with a wheel on it...
100_1293.jpg

This is Ross' side... Look at him, sitting in the dirt talking about boobies and screwin around...damn kids :-D
100_1292.jpg

100_1294.jpg

We got it on the ground!
100_1303.jpg

100_1305.jpg

O thanks, I seem to remember it a little differently.......... I think I was looking for a nut since you stole mine. :munky2:
Thanks for all the help so far and all the upcoming help. It's looken good.

nice to see the the thing not doing a wheelie anymore.. good work guys.

-j

ouch that hurts. capitol hill is only a place I go to get Dicks (seattlelites know what I am talking about) but thank you for the help.

Thanks J. how are you liking the new tips?

That engine bay looks pretty dam good for a driver, LOL! Good job, should inspire many of us to get under our hoods looking a little better, keep it up.

I'll take a Dick's Deluxe! Since I'm only about 10 miles up the road, can I come over and play sometime?

Workin on cars, talkin about boobies and screwin around. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiii

Come on over!!!! I got beer!!!!!!!

I'll take a Dick's Deluxe! Since I'm only about 10 miles up the road, can I come over and play sometime?

Most certainly the more the merrier! JR and I have been thinking it would be fun to have a mini get together here.

-
Back