Ross' '71 dart swinger

-
The car looks great Ross.
Geeze JR, do you ever sleep! :)

BTW - What is that thing on the ground next to JR's driver door? It looks kinda like a plastic hedgehog.

Dangerously quotable there!

2348812965_ee6d6029b5.jpg

and this is why I love this place. I do tend to say or type things without thinking, tends to make it all that much better.

Well I hate headers. I got the 360 in and I can't get it to sit all the way down because the drivers side header is hitting the steering box. any ideas? I HATE HEADERS.

DSC00884.JPGr.jpg

DSC00883.JPGr.jpg

Did I say I hate Headers? My hookers arrived today and within an hour and a half I had the old pos ones out the new hookers in and a pizza with beer in my hand.

DCP_4263.jpg

DCP_4262.jpg

DCP_4261.jpg

DCP_4260.jpg

Are you even old enough to drink beer? :toothy10: Glad to see those rainbow headers are gone.

Hey If your not working tomorrow come on over sometime after 11 and bring the newport. Nikki is at her friends and I will be screwing around in the garage all day unless this guy emails me. Then I will be going to south Seattle to spend a bunch of money on a 56 Caddy front bumper for the 48:snakeman:

Just watch it with those Hooker's. Mine put on a bit of a sparkler show on some pretty mild bumps. I have a nice flat bottomed tube on the left side now and my car is not even low. Good luck with the bumper JR, doesn't that bumper have massive boobs... I mean bullets sticking out the front?

Just watch it with those Hooker's. Mine put on a bit of a sparkler show on some pretty mild bumps. I have a nice flat bottomed tube on the left side now and my car is not even low. Good luck with the bumper JR, doesn't that bumper have massive boobs... I mean bullets sticking out the front?

They do seam to sit a little low. I will have to give Tara a driving course on her car, don't bounce it off the rev limiter (msd 6al) because of the trany when in first, don't hit bumps too fast ect... I am just happy they went in so easily.

JR I am coming down. in a little.

Red- we should bring the Newport by later after the lokar is in. give us a call

flat black???? i could be wrong because i havent read all of this thread but isnt that just primer!!!???

Exactly, the primer allows us to tune the car without ruining a good pain job. Its gonna stay flat for a while.

So how did the Newport run on the freeway? I wish we had a camera, I would have loved to get a pic looking out the back window at the smoke show :toothy10::toothy10::toothy10: It's amazing how much rubber you can burn off a rear tire when the kickdown is adjusted the right way :snakeman:

yep it was great! that would have been a neat pic, damn stupid bikers!:burnout::burnout:

Damn kids revving their motors when they drive by my house. lol Why didn't you stop I was rattleing the blinds in the office. The Newport sounds like it is still shifting like it should.

Wow- interesting color on the motor! What color is it, who makes the paint, what temp rating, etc?

Wow- interesting color on the motor! What color is it, who makes the paint, what temp rating, etc?

It is dupi color plum. its rated at 500 F. I need to do some touch up but Tara wanted purple on the car somewhere so the 360 got it. We think it makes the entire bay pop.

OK.... Great thread! No one's rated it yet!?! Consider yourselves RATED! Man I miss the NW, seein' all the people comin' around to help you is great. I miss Mopar friends/parties. Here in GA Mopar people are SO solitary!

Later,
Bruce B. (former Seattle, Sultan, WA person)

OK.... Great thread! No one's rated it yet!?! Consider yourselves RATED! Man I miss the NW, seein' all the people comin' around to help you is great. I miss Mopar friends/parties. Here in GA Mopar people are SO solitary!

Later,
Bruce B. (former Seattle, Sultan, WA person)

Thanks!

I saw your registry and it looks like a good source of info on the gt's.

-
Back