sacramento mopar magic september 13th

-
anyone got a spare set of tires? i have the sbp i cant melt the ones i drive on everyday

i need to get another set of tires too, but money is tight and unless my unemployment checks start rolling in i may have to just show my car. i dunno though. im still undecided. either way i will be there.

you gotta have money to pay the bills, and you need tires to get you through the winter. even if you dont get to race, you should still bring the car out. its a lot of fun hanging out with the other members and watching racing. do you live close to the area. i was thinking of trying to go up on a friday night because you can get a lot of runs in. i dont know how much you will be able to run on the 13th.

anyone got a spare set of tires? i have the sbp i cant melt the ones i drive on everyday

I don't foresee you getting in to the water box with your street tires and don't think you are going to be roasting them off the line. You don't want to be doing that anyway (even if it could). Bring it as is and run it. As Aaron mentioned, you are only going to get x amount of runs in on the 13th.

I have about as much stuff as last year, we might have to get two spots. But this year I don't have 4 different sets of tires and wheels thank goodness!!

If I swap, I woudl only fill up the bed of the Ram (and that's with the tonneau on) and won't need that much room.

Steve, Aaron or anyone else going: Does anyone want to split a spot?

i need to get another set of tires too, but money is tight and unless my unemployment checks start rolling in i may have to just show my car. i dunno though. im still undecided. either way i will be there.

You will be on the track my friend. Oh yes, you will be on the track ... in your wagon ... racing. ;)

well i will pay the fee if ben shows me how to spin the tires all the way down the track.... for now i need to find my tuxedo shirt.

well i will pay the fee if ben shows me how to spin the tires all the way down the track.... for now i need to find my tuxedo shirt.

Oh no you you didn't just go there (as my head almost snaps off from attempting to make that side to side motion). No one tells the story of my first run down the track when I was 16 (btw: this was at Fremont Dragstrip) unless I tell it. It's easier to cushion the embarrasment that way. ;)

As for the fee to be under the canopy, there really isn't one, unless ... you actually want to sit in one of the spots that has shade. ;)

ok ok i wont tell it. but i am open to any tips so that i dont look like an idiot (well no more of one than i need to) in front of everyone there out there. like rolling through the water box... oh! sorry i did it again. but hey, how are you suppose to know if you have never done it before right?

this will be fun. there will be a lot of slantsix.org members as well since its a slant six race day. i can hardly wait.

Cool... thanks 64!

I think that you may be the guy that I got a pair of 13" 5x4" wheels from some time back (via craigslist)... someone else stole your other ones from your yard... if you are the same guy!

I may just have to venture out to the Sac Raceway on Labor Day... cannot think of anywhere else that I would rather be that day!

Cool... thanks 64!

I think that you may be the guy that I got a pair of 13" 5x4" wheels from some time back (via craigslist)... someone else stole your other ones from your yard... if you are the same guy!

I may just have to venture out to the Sac Raceway on Labor Day... cannot think of anywhere else that I would rather be that day!

Reminder: The event takes place on the 13th.

-
Back