sacramento mopar magic september 13th

-
I plan on being in the dirt parking lot at 6:30 ish maybe we can all meet up then the get spots next to each other

916-410-4710 Travis

Travis and I spoke earlier and decided that it would be wise to do this so those who are getting swap spots could setup next to each other. You know ... strength iin numbers. ;)

are you guys gonna put your screen name up at your booth so we can find you
???
(thats what i usually do)

If you find one of us, you should be able to find the others. I will have a blue EZ-up right next to a slightly lowered White Ram with a hard tonneau cover on it.

i will be in a blue chevy 1500 silverado. with my white Ez-up canopy.
might post username..

hope to see everyone out there! bright and early. lol

So what you are saying is that you decided to go opposite colors on the truck and canopy than me. ;) Shouldn't be to hard to find us in the swap.

We could all pile our swap stuff around it and try and hide it. ;)

okay good stuff!lol

you think there is any possibility that somebody would be selling leaf springs out there?

and also would it be worth dragging my old leafs out there?

they didn't sag or anything when i took them off. i wonder if any body would be interested in them?

okay good stuff!lol

you think there is any possibility that somebody would be selling leaf springs out there?

and also would it be worth dragging my old leafs out there?

they didn't sag or anything when i took them off. i wonder if any body would be interested in them?

Chances are that they won't sell but if you have space in the truck and price them low (or for free - if you want to get rid of them), then who knows.

i will be in the valiant station wagon with my gf that will probably still look mad because i woke her up at 4:30 to get ready to go to the track. hehe

looks like i will be there gtx i wanna meet you i need to see what you look like i should be there just wont have my car

Here's a pic of my mug. Tall Lurch lookin' dude.

I'll be wearing my For A Bodies Only shirt. Don't know what she'll be wearing. :) Also, I'll be driving a utility bed chevy - will have a sun-bleached easy up. Oh, and I'll have rats with me - ages 13, 6 and 3.

074a.jpg

I thought I posted this earlier: Remember to bring your folding chairs and food/drinks. There is a concession stand but it leaves something to be desired. Who knows what the weather will be like but chances are that it's going to be HOT (especially in the afternoon)! Beverages are crucial.

Why don't we all plan on meeting at our swap spots at high noon for a pic. Of course, you can come over and hang out all day if you like. This should give everyone enough time to peruse the swap and show and get some runs down the track in.

what the heck! i just woke up to thunder and a light sprinkle, im need to drive over to my dads to work on my car today, but yahoo weather says am showers over there and i dont have windshield wipers, i guess i can just put some rain x on. and drive real slow with my slicks. what is with this weather? the news said it may work its way up north tomorrow as the day goes on. i hope it doesnt make its way to sacramento.

I think I spoke too soon re: the weather. The rain and thunder storms started at 3am and there was no mention of it until after it started. Let's keep an eye on the weather report for Sac as the day progresses.

i just put rain x on the wagon. since i never wired up the windshield wipers. i have been checking weather.com. keeping my fingers crossed.

Wether for tomorrow in Sacramento. Partly to mostly cloudy high of 77 20% chance of showers from 5pm to 7pm.

i hope it stays that way. im going to drive up either way, unless its dumping rain in the morning here. the wagon leaks like crazy but the floors have rust holes to drain the water out so it shouldnt be too bad. it will be like old times in high school with my 65 barracuda. come out from class in the winter to find an inch of water on the floorbards. hey at least it wont be hot. good times!

-
Back