sacramento mopar magic september 13th

-
i'll be at mopar magic. unfortunately neither of my mopars will be there with me. havent installed the tranny in the dart yet, and i've got to hunt down some faulty wiring on the charger.

Does anybody that's gonna be at mopar magic have a set of big bolt pattern wheels that they'd be interested in selling? i'm not looking for anything in particular. just want something that looks decent and is functional for my 67 dart. ler me know..thanks.

i'll be at mopar magic. unfortunately neither of my mopars will be there with me. havent installed the tranny in the dart yet, and i've got to hunt down some faulty wiring on the charger.

Does anybody that's gonna be at mopar magic have a set of big bolt pattern wheels that they'd be interested in selling? i'm not looking for anything in particular. just want something that looks decent and is functional for my 67 dart. ler me know..thanks.

What kind of wheels are you leaning towards (factory: rallyes, magnums, steelies) or (aftermarket: Cragars, Centerlines, etc.)? Also, what sizes (diameter & width) are you looking for? I don't know if you are planning on using your current tires or if you are planning on get new ones for the new wheels but that information would help (ala Tom Cruise in Jerry Maguire, "Help us ...help you!" ;)

What kind of wheels are you leaning towards (factory: rallyes, magnums, steelies) or (aftermarket: Cragars, Centerlines, etc.)? Also, what sizes (diameter & width) are you looking for? I don't know if you are planning on using your current tires or if you are planning on get new ones for the new wheels but that information would help (ala Tom Cruise in Jerry Maguire, "Help us ...help you!" ;)

i'm going back and forth on what i want. i will be getting new tires though. unless the wheels that i buy happen to come with tires then that'd be even better too. not sure what i'm looking for really though. i love the look of most centerlines. anything decent would work for me though.

i'm open to just about anything kind of wheels that'd fit on the dart. i have a set of BBP steelies already. so i don't want those.

let me know..

i have a set(4) small bolt pattern turbine style wheels that i'm selling also. so these could be a possible trade. thanks..

[email protected] or just PM me.

If you don't sell them before Sac, why don't you bring them and try and sell them there.

BTW: I may have a pair of BBP 15x5 or 15x6 Centerlines that I may sell (not 100% sure right now). If I do, I will throw them up on "My Garage Sale" thread.

If you don't sell them before Sac, why don't you bring them and try and sell them there.

BTW: I may have a pair of BBP 15x5 or 15x6 Centerlines that I may sell (not 100% sure right now). If I do, I will throw them up on "My Garage Sale" thread.

well i won't have one of the sellers spots. but i will consider doing that. but let me know about the centerlines for sure if you decide you wanns get rid of them.

I will let you know once I decide. BTW: 64dartwagon & I are planning on getting swap spots. If you want to throw them in my spot, that would be fine. If you sell them, you can buy me a soda. If you don't, you can still buy me a soda. ;)

I will let you know once I decide. BTW: 64dartwagon & I are planning on getting swap spots. If you want to throw them in my spot, that would be fine. If you sell them, you can buy me a soda. If you don't, you can still buy me a soda. ;)

well if you dont mind, then yah i will plan on putting them in your spot. and a soda sounds fair. hah

if i don't sell them on craigslist by then, i'll let you know.

are you planning on being at the show all day?

We will be getting two separate spots but hopefully we will coordinate so we can have the spots side-by-side. Right now, I don't know what tme he is planning on being there.

says the gates open at 7
show and swap and car corral at 8
I'll be there at 7. And I'll try and save the spot next to me Ben If I get there first..
And if someone wants a pair of 14 steelies let me know I'll toss them in the truck. They have tires but one peeled at the belt. Free.. the other holds air and is old but good for rolling. Free... Let me know.

last year i think we got there at around 6:45 so we could get a good spot. there was already aa line at the gate when i got there. so i think im going to try for 6:45 again this year.

thinking of getting a sellers spot to sell 3 sets of wheels, some roadrunner trim, rear seat from my dart, gas tank, various tools, and some other stuff..

so maybe i will end up getting a spot near you guys too. how do the swapper spots work? you park your truck right behind the spot and bring your own canopy? thanks guys..

how do the swapper spots work? you park your truck right behind the spot and bring your own canopy? thanks guys..

Pretty much it. They point you into a spot, pull your truck in and drop your stuff, and pitch a tent err canopy. Bring a table or two if you want, or drop cloth/tarp. Makes it easier to not drop little stuff.

Pretty much it. They point you into a spot, pull your truck in and drop your stuff, and pitch a tent err canopy. Bring a table or two if you want, or drop cloth/tarp. Makes it easier to not drop little stuff.
and u leave your truck right near the spot with you? or you take it back to the parking lot? thanks..

also are all the FABO guys sitting together? i know i'm a generation younger than most guys that will be swapping, but just figured i'd ask.

Yeah leave your vehicle right there. That way you don't even have to unload all the large heavy stuff. It'll be a good time to look for parts to. Make a small sign with what your looking for or needing and you might get a few responses that you wouldn't of gotten without it.

You can pm me if you want for my number.

well it doesnt look like i will be running the wagon on the track this weekend. it will still be there, i just havent got it running very well, i plan on bugging the slant six guys there to see if they can figure it out.

im goin...
but we arent leaving here until 6 so it will probably be 8 by the time we get there...

well ive made some progress on the wagon and also picked up a recurved distributor from doug dutra today. im going to put that in tomorrow and re set my timing and then mess with the carb some more. i plan on bringing an assortment of jets and secondary springs. and tools of course. is there anything else you guys think i should bring so i can tune it between runs. i also need to find another set of tires for the back. im not sure if i can run my slicks, and i dont really want to. they are overkill. i just run them on the street for the oldschool look. im looking for something like a 235/60-14 on a bbp rim. anyone got a set laying around they want to let me borrow. hehe. i have a spare set of rims, i just hate to buy tires right now since im not even working. plus the old lady would probably kick my butt. im going to check around with some friends. maybe my buddy will let me borrow the front wheels off his challenger. i think they are 225's but that would work.

Update:

I will be driving from San Mateo that morning. Ben, what time are you leaving your area?

If anyone has a 66-70 B-body 8.75 they'd like to offload, let me know via PM the price and I can pick it up from you at the show.

I plan on being in the dirt parking lot at 6:30 ish maybe we can all meet up then the get spots next to each other

916-410-4710 Travis

are you guys gonna put your screen name up at your booth so we can find you
???
(thats what i usually do)

Update:

I will be driving from San Mateo that morning. Ben, what time are you leaving your area?

If anyone has a 66-70 B-body 8.75 they'd like to offload, let me know via PM the price and I can pick it up from you at the show.

I'm leaving no later than 5am.

-
Back