SF Bay Area Cruise/Brunch: 7/24 (Sat)

-
Fuji, Nice car!!!

Picture 006.jpg

My girl and I had a great time. Met alot of great folks and had an awesome time. Some nice cars came out. Pretty wild at lunch seeing 4 Teslas, 2 Ferraris, a bunch of motorcycles and THEN we all show up....I bet Alice's loved the biz!

Hi Ben,
A special Thanks to you for all the work you did in setting the cruise up.
Hope you can use some of the pictures I emailed you. Brian and the convertible 64 was a site to see on the road.

Belmateo Thanks for the picture of the dart at Alice`s I didnt take any photos at the first stop. Too busy checking out all the cars and Bikes

Had a great time on the cruise. Thanks, Ben, for organizing it. Here are a couple pictures from Alice's.

IMG_0066[1].jpg

IMG_0067[1].jpg

IMG_0068[1].jpg

Everyone, thanks for joining in the cruise. Sincerely, it was great spending some time with old friends and making some new ones. I had a blast and I have a feeling everyone enjoyed the drive, the food and the camaraderie. I will be posting pics tomorrow. I believe I have a moving shot on the second leg of the cruise where we have 6 a-bodies leading the pack (5 of the 6 from FABO).

We're off to the Italian Festival/Car Show in San Mateo. Enjoy your Sunday everyone!

I put my (somewhat random) photos up on Flickr:

[ame="http://www.flickr.com/photos/mvheim/sets/72157624598018380/"]Bay Area Cruise July 24 2010 - a set on Flickr[/ame]

Great day!

Great pics and thx for sharing them. Looks like it was a great day for a cruise! 8)

Who's triple white 69 Dart Vert.......does it belong to a FABO member? I don't recognize it, but love the combo!

This is awesome, I am moving up to Nor Cal on the 15th this month, so I cant wait to cruise around my area with you guys, count me IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-
Back