South Island Guys

-
I am thinking I'll go but I'm not sure , a little bummed I haven't heard from Marcel I really wanted to have an interior in my car for this show but let me know what time you'll be heading out and if I go I'll meet you somewhere for the drive up , maybe the gas station at Spencer or the Admiral at Tillicum or whatever8)

Chris.....I'll probably be leaving fairly early, around 8AM. I'm hoping to see a few more guys (non-list members) at Francelli's Sat nite and get them to come as well. I can meet you at Spencer Payless @ 8AM. The show starts at 10AM. It's about a 2 hour drive up. If you know anyone else that might want to come, let them know about the meeting spot.

Darwin

Parksville is this weekend?

Do you have to pre-register?

Hopefully, I'll see you guys there. Maybe your eyes are better than Rob's and you'll actually see my car :-D.

Hey I saw that! :munky2:

I'll be up there this weekend so I'll pop over there and I'll keep my eagle eyes (more like beagle eyes) peeled for your Dart :-D

Chris.....I'll probably be leaving fairly early, around 8AM. I'm hoping to see a few more guys (non-list members) at Francelli's Sat nite and get them to come as well. I can meet you at Spencer Payless @ 8AM. The show starts at 10AM. It's about a 2 hour drive up. If you know anyone else that might want to come, let them know about the meeting spot.

Darwin
sounds like a plan I hope to make Francellis even if I don't go up on sunday ,
somebody mentioned some sort of tubing party Saturday behind the Irish Times at lake Cowichan { probably spelled wrong eh } but I'm looking to be back in town early enough :-D

I'll probally be at the Duncan show...considering I live here but I'll only be there for about 30 mins. I won't be taking a car.

I'll be at Duncan tomorrow. It was a good show last year, classy event. Awesome drags/show last weekend at Port Alberni...anyone else go to it?

Mark

Cody make sure you stop by my car and say hi....you're moving to 100 Mile soon,No?
Mark

Will do! While you're in town, you should stop by my place and check out my '69. It's a project but I love it!:-D I'm not going to 100 Mile anymore, going to my dad's in Surrey.

where are you going tomorrow ? august23 there are 2 open shows here in Victoria one at eagle ridge arena and another at QA on arbutus both are charity events and the second one starts with a cruise from either ships point or clover point I'm not sure which , so confused am I

I went to one yesterday at the Marina in Nanoose, great little show, a little over 100 cars I guess, great spot.

I went to the charity picnic at queen Alexander Hospital mostly Porsche , Ferrari and Corvettes , got to smoke a Ferrari at a light on Cook st { not that I endorse this sort of behavior but it was 7:30 am on sunday and he thought he could hole shot me and take my lane ,guess again Gino:thebirdm: lol, had 3/4 car on him before he had to pack on the brakes and turn right onto the side street where the road narrows and the right lane becomes a turning lane } that along with the dirty looks he gave me all day at the picnic made it all worth while:bootysha:

I went to the charity picnic at queen Alexander Hospital mostly Porsche , Ferrari and Corvettes , got to smoke a Ferrari at a light on Cook st { not that I endorse this sort of behavior but it was 7:30 am on sunday and he thought he could hole shot me and take my lane ,guess again Gino:thebirdm: lol, had 3/4 car on him before he had to pack on the brakes and turn right onto the side street where the road narrows and the right lane becomes a turning lane } that along with the dirty looks he gave me all day at the picnic made it all worth while:bootysha:

:-D

Well guys....no longer an Island resident :( I'll always be an Island guy at heart though, I'll be back lots!

<<<---------

Well guys....no longer an Island resident :( I'll always be an Island guy at heart though, I'll be back lots!

<<<---------

Ok then...consider yourself BANNED from the "South Island Guys" forum!!

........just kidding!!!.............:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

Well so ends another great summer at Francelli's lots of new mopars came out this year , there wasn't much representation last night but the band was jumpin and the lot was full all the way to the country grocers so it was still a great night , people will still be there as long as the weather holds but the barbeque's are done for the year :bootysha:

P.S. theToy Run is in 2 weeks see ya there

-
Back