Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
On the hill !! Dangerous walking anywhere outside !

20181210_114357.jpg

20181210_114442.jpg

I have it on my list to do. I’m still working on the design...
FABO Coffee Club Shirt Conversation

I bought a vintage repop shirt from teespring.com. A guy made the design and sent out the link for everyone who was interested in one to order. It was set up for a minimum run but also a cut off date. I just made it. Not sure if you have ever used it but then each can go their website and order what is wanted. Just an option.

They all desperately need new clothes, BUT as Christmas gifts? Then if not, how to pay for the gifts! After buying the needed clothes!!!!
We all survived presents like that. Maybe not what we wanted but got what we needed.
I say do it, And handle it a little differently than say you would for a big surprise strictly fun gift/presents.

Find some small/low cost presents for under the tree.

Weird well done but weird!
Holes were there, i figure a couple 1/4” plates to drop the mounts 2” wil give me the little bit of lift im looking for. Noting tgat can’t be undone.if it doesent work.

Holes were there, i figure a couple 1/4” plates to drop the mounts 2” wil give me the little bit of lift im looking for. Noting tgat can’t be undone.if it doesent work.
TJ I think that may increase wheel hop and windup on launch.
Go for more arch and if needed slighly longer shackels.

As a kid growing up, small toys and the majority of gifts were clothes. The winter parka was one i clearly remember.
I remember frostbite as a kid too.

Diff bolted back in. Easy.
Ground welds around patch,it sure creates a void between panels. Will have to put on some Barry White and try to massage it flat to reduce filler.

she was a lilqueen and I knew I could treat her right but she was so cold so cold and I thought I knew her so well

As a kid growing up, small toys and the majority of gifts were clothes. The winter parka was one i clearly remember.
I remember frostbite as a kid too.
When I was a little kid the snorkel coats always looked so warm.
Never got one.

My Birthday is Dec 17th... I think they just used to pull one gift from the Christmas pile to give me, on my BD.....:(:(
Wow your BD is ONLY a few days away....notice how he worked that in so Rainy has enough time to send him a gift. :poke:

Barracuda is out. Back to regular scheduled program...

@MOPARMITCH
How did the mustank clutch work out?
07 V6 car , owned by woman. UFB !!!, has 208 K on original clutch. I test drove it, releases at the top, and she says it has slipped. So, gonna put a new one in., I ordered it online, cause I got time, and it was a better deal than my local supplier. Should be here in a few days. Looks like a frairly straight forward job....

Went to the Dr. She put me on Amoxicillin for my sinus infection. Good thing about that is if I have any lingering social diseases it should clear that problem up too. :rofl:

-
Back