Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
At 5 years old, I was still eating dirt.. And had no idea that I wanted to bang girls.. Or boys for that matter... much less think, "Damn, I got the wrong genitals".

Somebody has been helping with those thoughts... And why in the hell should Tim have to pay for it? Or the taxpayers?

I feel my rights as an alcoholic are being violated and need government assistance.. (I bet that one don't make it far!)

Rick have any crayons from work I can nibble, ugh mean borrow?
Your lucky day Ray. They come in a 200 pack nowdays.

crayon.jpg

16, 11, 9,6,5. One, the 9 year old is a girl, BUT she wants to be a boy. No ****.....REALLY!!! She dresses as a boy, she even has a court case pending giving her the right to have a sex change operation, 9 yeas old.....What did I get into?:BangHead:
dang. That is BS. Way too young. Why do people put ideas like that into kids heads. Just let kids be kids. When they're grown up, they can decide. In the meantime they're going to go through lots of changes.

As far as presents go, maybe something small, but you know they'ld really like or use. I remember how nice it was to have my own baseball mitt. That was a big deal.

Got my kid's Dakota in for a wheel cylinder and a brake line. I'm sure more lines will be rusting off. LOL Welcome to the salt belt.
Brake line, fuel line. They send a digital estimate with photos of the bad spots and the color of all fluids.

What in our world is changing. There's lots of this going on nowdays. 50 years ago was there as many percentage wise but they didn't come out of the closet because it wasn't proper?
I think one thing changing is more narcisism.

When a person is an adult, its different. A kid is very impressionable. Even a teenager is (though its their peers they look more than adults ). Not talking about preferences here, or speaking more openly. Which I guess is what you're talking about. That's probably not a bad thing, at least in most cases.

Last edited:
Wow.
My daughter is undecided.
Now that is making a choice.
Also a vegan. But the kfc chicken nuggets mysteriously disappear over night. Go figure.
Yet i cant call bs.

Cabin air filter
Technician Notes
Excessive spooG build up in cabin air filter

WTF?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Where was this when we were going for 10K

Time for that TALK!

dang. That is BS. Way too young. Why do people put ideas like that into kids heads. Just let kids be kids. When they're grown up, they can decide. In the meantime they're going to go through lots of changes.

As far as presents go, maybe something small, but you know they'ld really like or use. I remember how nice it was to have my own baseball mitt. That was a big deal.
My sister let her do what she wanted......I think it will be a mess.....

Cabin air filter
Technician Notes
Excessive spooG build up in cabin air filter

WTF?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Where was this when we were going for 10K

Time for that TALK!
You caught that! Long story. I used to stop at that shop on my route and the secretary and I got talking about sex one day. I used the word "spooge" and she fell off her chair laughing. She always has the need to work that word into our conversations. LOL

-
Back