Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
If you are now the legal guardian it doesn't matter what your sister signed off on.
If this group persists then file a no contact order. Different thing when we are talking juveniles.
Send her to a regular therapist.
If she still insists you've done your part and she can do what she wants when she becomes of age.
JMO
That makes sense... :thumbsup:

...therefore, can't be right. :BangHead::lol:

Good question, Thru a organization supporting LGBTQ,correct I hope, all new to me.. rights! She found them on the internet!!! They are funding the whole thing, BUT the operation I would be forced to pay for!!!! JeeZZZ
Oh hell no

My daughter got an assignment to write a paper on a topic from the 1960s.

Without consulting me, she chose Muscle Cars, and the specific topic...the Dodge Scat Pack!

She genuinely wants to understand what it was all about, why it happened and what all the cars were.

I think it’s going to be fun helping her with this one! :D

My daughter got an assignment to write a paper on a topic from the 1960s.

She chose Muscle Cars, and the specific topic...the Dodge Scat Pack!

She genuinely wants to understand what it was all about, why it happened and what all the cars were.

I think it’s going to be fun helping her with this one! :D
And she can source fabo for photos...or maybe not...forget i mentioned it.wouldnt want her to stumble onto this thread.

I managed to fanagle my way into working from home for the next few days ahead of my vacation.

That means I won’t need to go back into the office until Jan 2nd.

A couple of days of work from home, but it means 22 days without having to go be a part of the madness in person.

The buyout of the Company has been pushed to after the new year so I have zero motivation to be there in person. Besides, I need the time away regardless.

That’s the part I need most.
Relax and enjoy your holiday and family. I think my blood pressure has lowered 30 points since I retired. I get frustrated more here than anywhere and like you, It's nice to just walk away for a while.

You guys will see me here a lot more starting Jan 8, surgeon is taking 7 cm where Crohn's caused scar tissue, so I can eat without having episodes of bad pain. They do it through the belly button but it's 3 weeks off work and another 3 weeks not lifting. Dealing with surgeons now, they don't tell you to have the operation, instead they stress all the negative outcomes and then ask if you want to go through with it. Liability concerns I guess. I see it like a car, when a part is bad, you fix it or it won't run well and it can cause worse problems later. Maybe I will finally tackle my Visible V8 model with all the free time coming up.
David it sucks my wife went through it and still has Chron's. Get well real soon.

Still up Hoppy? Me too. Still coughing and can't sleep.

She is great, really she just has to go so she will nugde me in bed to wake me up. . Think we all fell asleep last night watching a movie and skipped he 10 pee time.

Mike picked this up should help out a lot!
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

It's a Acme. Never heard of them. Cheap stuff doesn't have parts available.
Actually they weren’t. They were made in Italy and sold in the US in tractors and heavy duty commercial/farm grade equipment made by BCS and couple others, as far back as the mid 1960s. Bought out in the 1990s and are now sold as Kohler engines... problem is Kohler redesigned the engines and no parts transfer over.

Good morning coffee crew. Supposed to be hovering around the freezing mark for a few days. That will be nice.

-
Back