Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Link works.
Dont know what to make of it.
A lot of wasted energy between tech’s checklist and and customer.
Someone has to enter it in a computer,customer has to view and authorize repair i imagine.

Not a bad thing,but in some cases not a customer’s cup of tea.

I still have a bunch of customers that insist on paying cash.thinking they are doing me some sort of favour.

You caught that! Long story. I used to stop at that shop on my route and the secretary and I got talking about sex one day. I used the word "spooge" and she fell off her chair laughing. She always has the need to work that word into our conversations. LOL
Nice try. I did everything to pass that talk on to the wife. So the plot thickens. You said spooge to her! Why?:popcorn:

Link works.
Dont know what to make of it.
A lot of wasted energy between tech’s checklist and and customer.
Someone has to enter it in a computer,customer has to view and authorize repair i imagine.

Not a bad thing,but in some cases not a customer’s cup of tea.

I still have a bunch of customers that insist on paying cash.thinking they are doing me some sort of favour.
The techs have their own tablets at their tool box with a built in camera. The program is wifi with the secretary who sends it out.

Nice try. I did everything to pass that talk on to the wife. So the plot thickens. You said spooge to her! Why?:popcorn:
Something to do with my youngest son working there. They were trying to set him up with a large customer gal that needed a friend. He didn't bite. LOL

The techs have their own tablets at their tool box with a built in camera. The program is wifi with the secretary who sends it out.
Figured something along those lines.
Ford dealer had a terminal in every bay. Techs would make their own entries. Im semi-familiar with it.

I like having my smartphone savvy customers, text messages and photos when i find something interesting.
Plus the quote/go-ahead is saved until job is done and gone.

Its pretty neat. I totally understand TJ's point though. There's times I find taking pics and notes is just slowing me down, and I have to catch myself and decide if I really may need them for either myself (or with work, for the customer).

With those rusty lines - I can't honestly tell from the photos whether they are 'too rusty' or not. I'd want to see em in person.

It must work well for them. 2 techs fund a total of 5 + the owners salary.

OK. Back to editting.
At least the good news is the 'community meeting' I thought was tonight is next week.
Not looking forward to it.

OK. Back to editting.
At least the good news is the 'community meeting' I thought was tonight is next week.
Not looking forward to it.
Watching our City Council as we speak.

I get to go to our Town Board meeting o. Wednesday. They want to change zoning to R3. Um, hell no! Having less traffic, noise and people is the whole allure of living in this part of town. Grrrrr. Pisses me off

You guys will see me here a lot more starting Jan 8, surgeon is taking 7 cm where Crohn's caused scar tissue, so I can eat without having episodes of bad pain. They do it through the belly button but it's 3 weeks off work and another 3 weeks not lifting. Dealing with surgeons now, they don't tell you to have the operation, instead they stress all the negative outcomes and then ask if you want to go through with it. Liability concerns I guess. I see it like a car, when a part is bad, you fix it or it won't run well and it can cause worse problems later. Maybe I will finally tackle my Visible V8 model with all the free time coming up.

I get to go to our Town Board meeting o. Wednesday. They want to change zoning to R3. Um, hell no! Having less traffic, noise and people is the whole allure of living in this part of town. Grrrrr. Pisses me off
Be prepared for a truckload of illogic and snide personal attacks.:rolleyes:
Too often towns forget that their existing residents have invested into the existing zoning.

You guys will see me here a lot more starting Jan 8, surgeon is taking 7 cm where Crohn's caused scar tissue, so I can eat without having episodes of bad pain. They do it through the belly button but it's 3 weeks off work and another 3 weeks not lifting. Dealing with surgeons now, they don't tell you to have the operation, instead they stress all the negative outcomes and then ask if you want to go through with it. Liability concerns I guess. I see it like a car, when a part is bad, you fix it or it won't run well and it can cause worse problems later. Maybe I will finally tackle my Visible V8 model with all the free time coming up.
Sounds like they must still be cutting some core muscles. Can you get some PT and Occuputional too? When I had surgery a few years ago it was at a place thats mostly sports medicine. PT actually wanted me to start before surgery, and if I had known that, I would have done it.

Sounds like they must still be cutting some core muscles. Can you get some PT and Occuputional too? When I had surgery a few years ago it was at a place thats mostly sports medicine. PT actually wanted me to start before surgery, and if I had known that, I would have done it.

I hadn't thought about getting PT, I'll ask, thanks! They did say no more alcohol from now till I'm all healed up and to get myself in shape beforehand.

Evening. Anyone here have any experience with Acme brand small engines?

Evening. Anyone here have any experience with Acme brand small engines?
wileecoyote.jpg

16, 11, 9,6,5. One, the 9 year old is a girl, BUT she wants to be a boy. No ****.....REALLY!!! She dresses as a boy, she even has a court case pending giving her the right to have a sex change operation, 9 yeas old.....What did I get into?:BangHead:
If you are now the legal guardian it doesn't matter what your sister signed off on.
If this group persists then file a no contact order. Different thing when we are talking juveniles.
Send her to a regular therapist.
If she still insists you've done your part and she can do what she wants when she becomes of age.
JMO

-
Back