Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Chevy pickup needs starter.
I tried it, and it fired up. So drove it in and swapped starter. One job i got a jump on. Hope the rest of the week goes like that.

Chevy pickup needs starter.
I tried it, and it fired up. So drove it in and swapped starter. One job i got a jump on. Hope the rest of the week goes like that.
Got my kid's Dakota in for a wheel cylinder and a brake line. I'm sure more lines will be rusting off. LOL Welcome to the salt belt.

Check the front frame on those under the car really bad here. Could have been prevented with mud flaps.

Check the front frame on those under the car really bad here. Could have been prevented with mud flaps.
looks pretty clean. I see Cali plates. could be true. I know the place that sells. Old tool customers

Five I thought it was three. How old are they??
16, 11, 9,6,5. One, the 9 year old is a girl, BUT she wants to be a boy. No ****.....REALLY!!! She dresses as a boy, she even has a court case pending giving her the right to have a sex change operation, 9 yeas old.....What did I get into?:BangHead:

That thing is screaming for a set of Magnum 500's and some Commando 273 dress ups under the hood. (which I happen to have)

16, 11, 9,6,5. One, the 9 year old is a girl, BUT she wants to be a boy. No ****.....REALLY!!! She dresses as a boy, she even has a court case pending giving her the right to have a sex change operation, 9 yeas old.....What did I get into?:BangHead:
how does a 9 yr old initiate a court case?

Well you are in Cali...…….:rolleyes:

how does a 9 yr old initiate a court case?
Good question, Thru a organization supporting LGBTQ,correct I hope, all new to me.. rights! She found them on the internet!!! They are funding the whole thing, BUT the operation I would be forced to pay for!!!! JeeZZZ

Good question, Thru a organization supporting LGBTQ,correct I hope, all new to me.. rights! She found them on the internet!!! They are funding the whole thing, BUT the operation I would be forced to pay for!!!! JeeZZZ
O, and she was not 9 when she initiated a court case, try 5!!!

Hey man just putting it into perspective for ya gesh! Ok where are my crayons...….dam who ate them?

What in our world is changing. There's lots of this going on nowdays. 50 years ago was there as many percentage wise but they didn't come out of the closet because it wasn't proper?

I have a niece that is gay and I wonder sometimes about my youngest son. I follow you brother Tim.:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

-
Back