Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
What I scare everyone off? OK here then!
a9e7cd945c5b6395b052ac228d838f64-jpg.622551

Good morning....I got things to do, places to go, and people to see. Get your butt out of bed and get going.
That was my Mother's Saturday morning wakeup call for as long as I can remember....haha

So whats everyone's plans for today? Prob cut some Sheetmetal out of the parts car for a member since it will be near 40 today here.

Good morning coffee crew. Supposed to be hovering around the freezing mark for a few days. That will be nice.
Going to be mid 40's to low 50's for a week. After the ice box November we had will be a nice change.
HVAC guy comes tomorrow and installs the mini split. As soon as I can get power I'll have winter heat and summer cool in the garage.:thumbsup:

So whats everyone's plans for today? Prob cut some Sheetmetal out of the parts car for a member since it will be near 40 today here.
I got to get the garage cleaned up and maybe begin putting some things back on the car.
Of course we have Cheryl's club Christmas dinners tonight, Wednesday, and Thursday nights....AND THEN I AM DONE!!

Waiting on a clutch to come in for this Mustang, Meanwhile I serviced it yesterday, changed oil and filters and check brakes. They picked it up last night, and dropped off a Subaru for service today. When they pick up the Subaru, they will leave the Mustang again, for the clutch...

Lincoln mkx
Power steering leak. I repaired a steel pressure line in summer that rubbed through.
Perhaps it loosened off.

At work doing some failure analysis training today. Heading to Dads on Friday to put the Cuda back together. Looking forward to that

Hoping to get some time on the cuda. Clean the springs up and new bushings would be nice. Just having a few of those days lately.

Hoping to get some time on the cuda. Clean the springs up and new bushings would be nice. Just having a few of those days lately.
What you using for front bushings?the back ones are still good.

I know I live in the south, I know I am not a Vet !! my last stop in this thread , no more laughing at me

What you using for front bushings?the back ones are still good.
Actually the seller included them will have to get the brand and number. I remember on the dart I could not find them ended up going to a spring shop to match them up.

-
Back