Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Why in the heck would anyone not have a choke on the carb. That is an incomplete carb that way.

Would you run an engine without a valve cover or without a big piece, probably not, so why.....

Good morning all. Road trip today to the San Joaquin Valley. Gather up a repaired 10 wheel dump truck and a brand new open wheel dirt chassis, mini sprint or micro sprint, whatever they call those open wheelers next size smaller than a 3/4 midget. No Tule fog warning on NWS for the valley, that's good news. Have a great Mopar Monday.
moparmonday.jpg

I want to get up to a friends shop today, heavy ford guy buys lots of parts to flip, saw he listed some Mopar stuff. Have to bring a camera has tons and tons of real automobilia in there, six car shop full and a showroom. Some serious rare and high dollar Fords in there also. That's his retirement.

There's a whole messa Fords on CL in San Diego. Looks like a collection/hoard is getting cleaned out.

Good morning all. Road trip today to the San Joaquin Valley. Gather up a repaired 10 wheel dump truck and a brand new open wheel dirt chassis, mini sprint or micro sprint, whatever they call those open wheelers next size smaller than a 3/4 midget. No Tule fog warning on NWS for the valley, that's good news. Have a great Mopar Monday. View attachment 1715260258
That's a little much in mixed company.

Guess i should get it together and wander out to the shop. Clean up some welds and trim the fender lip. Put rear suspension back in and clean up my mess.

He just sold a truck load of new long tail 727's for 275 each. Man I would have grabbed a few if I knew that!:mad:

Got into his catalogs, holy crap he has some books! Could spend hours in there for sure big place.

Super nice guy just barley know him and he is always great to me. I have to get pics of his air boat motor next time 1000 hp. Likes his toys for sure.

-
Back