Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Mine is gone to work as well.
Well what will we do?????????
Oh I know for me its laundry...Monday is chore day for me.
She tells me though when she retires she's taking over the laundry.
I told her when she retires she'll take over more than the laundry.:D

I did laundry over the weekend. I might take a shower today! LOL

Mine has goon to work, looks like I need to call Brandy

10456807_829606070384946_8806758483289629588_n.jpg

I get accused of setting around and watching Soap Operas and eating Bon Bon's. LOL

I get accused of setting around and watching Soap Operas and eating Bon Bon's. LOL
When she was off recovering from her surgery she saw my typical day. She quickly realized I don't sit around all day. She asked if this was a typical day, and when I said yes she said she might have to work a while longer...haha

There's quite a few silly threads on here right now. If I buy a product that I know absolutely nothing about I am prepared to pay the price for someone else to fix it. And "Just Google it" is not always the answer. Read, learn, rinse and repeat. I am on a brewing website and the older "experts" will cut you off at the knees if you ask a silly (I won't say stupid) question. Like here there are volumes of information already written. Look it up and educate yourself.
yeah, i need to go find them, i need a laugh

When she was off recovering from her surgery she saw my typical day. She quickly realized I don't sit around all day. She asked if this was a typical day, and when I said yes she said she might have to work a while longer...haha
That's good.

I did laundry over the weekend. I might take a shower today! LOL

Doing the laundry is the what my wife and I call sex, one night last week in bed I rolled over and asked the wife if she wanted to do the laundry and she said no, so I fall back to sleep, she woke up and asked me if I still wanted to do the laundry, I said no, I all ready did, it was a small load , so I dun it by hand

Doing the laundry is the what my wife and I call sex, one night last week in bed I rolled over and asked the wife and asked her if she wanted to do the laundry and she said no, so I fall back to sleep, she woke up and asked me if I still wanted to do the laundry, I said no, I all ready did, it was a small load , so I dun it by hand
:rofl::rofl:
We have hall way sex sometimes. "Fuuk You" at each other as we pass each other. LOL:rofl:

Time to get moving, you all stay out of trouble today as your wives are gone, , Later !!

I didn't know she was that close. Dang. There goes your freedom. :lol::poke::lol:
Oh she's not the type to totally retire. She's on two or three Board of Directors for various organizations. Next year she'll be incoming President and then year after President for a state organization. On top of that she wants to do some part-time Of Counsel work for a major law firm. I'm not too worried...$$$

Mine is on 3 or 4 boards as well. She's always taking off for the state capital for something. 2 or 3 locals too.

Posting on FABO all day is very exhausting... :rolleyes: :poke:

But then your car buddies would give you the boot for bringing a wife....LOL!!

-
Back