Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I think I' m up for the duration. Man this cold is kicking my azz.

That sucks. I hate having colds. I am heading out to work in a few. 15° and really frosty this AM.

All the milestones hit yesterday, then a bunch of drinking.....

Slow. was up late trying to win three of those distrib caps guy jumped the bid 160 or so at the last minute! I know they are hard to get but gesh!
Mopar Hemi V8 2585000 Original distributor caps 318 383 | eBay
I've had that last minute experience...gets exciting. An old buyer years ago explained to me in that situation to use a 2 or 7 number. What I mean is like they counter with 75 you'd already hit 77 or 82. A couple higher than an 75 or 80 which is how most will last second bid. Won a few times that way got to piss them off. Oh well.

Was not going over 130 a cap on them, lot of money on a shelf. Had one sold if it went through though figure the rest at Carlisle and watch guys get stupid on them.

I have pretty fast internet so I can usually click the bid button with a few seconds left. It depends on what the item is and how bad I want it. Sometimes I just bid a ridiculously high price. So far I haven't gotten burned on that.

Was not going over 130 a cap on them, lot of money on a shelf. Had one sold if it went through though figure the rest at Carlisle and watch guys get stupid on them.
Oh I'm the same way always have a max. Seen people get stupid too.

I think that guy would have gone way over 450 on them, he has won some other ones, think he is a restoration shop.

Got most of those vac advances done yesterday, freaking look even better than new. Also tank is out of the Cuda Guilted Stan into coming over, told him to figure out a buy out price.

I want to get up to a friends shop today, heavy ford guy buys lots of parts to flip, saw he listed some Mopar stuff. Have to bring a camera has tons and tons of real automobilia in there, six car shop full and a showroom. Some serious rare and high dollar Fords in there also. That's his retirement.

Got most of those vac advances done yesterday, freaking look even better than new. Also tank is out of the Cuda Guilted Stan into coming over, told him to figure out a buy out price.
Had enough of it?? You are busier than most.

-
Back