Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I want to get up to a friends shop today, heavy ford guy buys lots of parts to flip, saw he listed some Mopar stuff. Have to bring a camera has tons and tons of real automobilia in there, six car shop full and a showroom. Some serious rare and high dollar Fords in there also. That's his retirement.
Got any Ford tune up parts to trade?

I want to get up to a friends shop today, heavy ford guy buys lots of parts to flip, saw he listed some Mopar stuff. Have to bring a camera has tons and tons of real automobilia in there, six car shop full and a showroom. Some serious rare and high dollar Fords in there also. That's his retirement.
I'd like to see those pics!!

That's what I use, my shop is pretty well ventilated. Kero was great in it cant find it in bulk any more locally. Trick I found is add a qt of gas to the diesel for every 5 gallons . Burns hotter and cleaner also.

Well got to go guys. Been a long weekend so the BS and lies are plentiful on Monday with the other coffee group. :lol:
Be back soon.

5 more days of bridge closure. Latest report is they were on time.
Wouldnt wanna be the contractor,first day late is $200,000. $20,000 every day after.

Morning.
No left hand lug nuts here, i swapped em out.
Got a 2011 Mustang V6 here today. Complaint of clutch ( engine revs high sometimes ) LOL...Haven't driven it or looked at it yet. I think its a cable clutch, maybe adjustment, maybe needs clutch, we'll see....

When i pulled the rear suspension out of th barracuda, front spring mounts have 6 holes in the body. Like some creativity could lift the back 1”. i know it would change pinion angle but has anybody fiddled with something like this?

Weather looks good for the week. All 5 days just below freezing.

I have a 440 Duster and it won't start when it's cold. Oh, it doesn't have a choke. Duh!

There's quite a few silly threads on here right now. If I buy a product that I know absolutely nothing about I am prepared to pay the price for someone else to fix it. And "Just Google it" is not always the answer. Read, learn, rinse and repeat. I am on a brewing website and the older "experts" will cut you off at the knees if you ask a silly (I won't say stupid) question. Like here there are volumes of information already written. Look it up and educate yourself.

There's quite a few silly threads on here right now. If I buy a product that I know absolutely nothing about I am prepared to pay the price for someone else to fix it. And "Just Google it" is not always the answer. Read, learn, rinse and repeat. I am on a brewing website and the older "experts" will cut you off at the knees if you ask a silly (I won't say stupid) question. Like here there are volumes of information already written. Look it up and educate yourself.
Some i just wont touch. For fear of getting dragged into the abyss...

-
Back