Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
oops, confused this
pacific_loon_8772.jpg

for these
ads%2F2014%2F07%2FMidway-is-of-course-famous-for-its-population-of-Laysan-albatross-Gooney-birds.jpg

Hey Timmer....hope you make it.
If the wife and MNL go who watches the kids??

So I just got off the phone with Kohler, they bought Acme out in the 1990s, they actually offer a direct replacement bolt in engine with .5 hp more, for 400 bucks. with warranty. Looks like carb issue is solved.

So I just got off the phone with Kohler, they bought Acme out in the 1990s, they actually offer a direct replacement bolt in engine with .5 hp more, for 400 bucks. with warranty. Looks like carb issue is solved.
What's this on? a snow blower?

What's this on? a snow blower?
its on a 2 wheel tractor. I've got 5 different attachments for it. a tiller, a generator, a disc mower, a sickle bar mower and a post hole digger. they make several more too. Had it for years, carb went bad on it last spring and we just bought a new Troy built but the attachments dont fit obviously. But they will make prepping my land and fence line MUCH easier in the spring.

I dont say yaall and I dont say wicked

So I'm guessing you're some kind of annoying yankee orange?
I occasionally say y'all. If I say wicked, I am probably referring to a Broadway show or something about a candle. But I think that is more of an age thing and mostly North East.

-
Back