Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have been using Musinex DM 12 hour with limited results. I can drink Robitussen cough syrup by the spoonfull and it doesn't do a thing. I took some of the wife's codeine cough syrup and seemed to cough worse. The codeine really agitated me. Vitamin C, Zicam. I tried it all.

07 V6 car , owned by woman. UFB !!!, has 208 K on original clutch. I test drove it, releases at the top, and she says it has slipped. So, gonna put a new one in., I ordered it online, cause I got time, and it was a better deal than my local supplier. Should be here in a few days. Looks like a frairly straight forward job....

My son's clutch in his GT 500 only lasted to 20 k before needing replacement....

Went to the Dr. She put me on Amoxicillin for my sinus infection. Good thing about that is if I have any lingering social diseases it should clear that problem up too. :rofl:

When my oldest boy was in preschool, one of his classmates came to class and said that he had a 'scientist infection'.... :lol:

I have been using Musinex DM 12 hour with limited results. I can drink Robitussen cough syrup by the spoonfull and it doesn't do a thing. I took some of the wife's codeine cough syrup and seemed to cough worse. The codeine really agitated me. Vitamin C, Zicam. I tried it all.
I do Nyquil for the sleep. That is what gets rid of the cold. All the other crap is for the symptoms.

Last time I took Nyquil I was buzzin around like I had just polished off a 1/5 of espresso :lol:
Never heard of that. Knocks me out.
Now Dayquil ...zippidy do da.:rolleyes:

Good question, Thru a organization supporting LGBTQ,correct I hope, all new to me.. rights! She found them on the internet!!! They are funding the whole thing, BUT the operation I would be forced to pay for!!!! JeeZZZ

Not if she joins the military... The military pays for those now...

One, the 9 year old is a girl, BUT she wants to be a boy. No ****.....REALLY!!! She dresses as a boy, she even has a court case pending giving her the right to have a sex change operation, 9 yeas old.....What did I get into?:BangHead:

Hell of a case of ***** envy....

they are chineese of course, but sometimes I think that whole anti china thing gets blown out of proportion..
They are sold by wall mart, they still have to comply with the same standards as the rest of the tires sold in the USA.

They are sold by wall mart, they still have to comply with the same standards as the rest of the tires sold in the USA.
Not the only retailer.
Didnt show up on Tirerack when punched into G**gle but several other sellers.
This one has reviews.
Achilles Desert Hawk UHP Tire Reviews (23 Reviews)
Although the last two are unfavorable, could be due to user or specific size/application.
Skim through and see if some seem like the could apply to your situation.

they are chineese of course, but sometimes I think that whole anti china thing gets blown out of proportion..
There certainly are low quality product from China. But that goes for any county of origin - including USA. The problem with China is the stuff available to us is disproportionately from there. I'm sure lots of us have plenty of it. You have to do what makes sense. If I have a choice of 2 similar products, and not much differce in price, I will get US made. If you check them out and tires are even close at half the price...

Not the only retailer.
Didnt show up on Tirerack when punched into G**gle but several other sellers.
This one has reviews.
Achilles Desert Hawk UHP Tire Reviews (23 Reviews)
Although the last two are unfavorable, could be due to user or specific size/application.
Skim through and see if some seem like the could apply to your situation.
Based on those reviews I would NOT buy them

-
Back