Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Nope 5..............Craig thought 3 as well....
oops

Nice to have the big vehicles, but not when it comes to replacing tires.
not really.
that is the crap part, 32K on a set of Michelins that came with the truck. Near worn out!
that's pretty low. I ran BFG All Terrain KO's Load Range E, on my 99 Cummins, I got nearly 75,000 miles out of them. 33 inch tall, 12 inch wide. Speeds up to 120 and they survived. Course, they were nearly 1500 for the set when I did buy them. But they are by far the best tire I've ever ran.

I will pass and bite the bullet. The thing is, it seems no matter how much you pay for tires, they all last and drive the same.
They all junk.
But i believe bfg stand up better than most.

that is the crap part, 32K on a set of Michelins that came with the truck. Near worn out!
The original tires are usually crap. On most of the 1/2 and 3/4 ton pickups we get between 30-40k on the original tires. Second set gets near 80k on most of them. Don't sweat the original set being weak..

I firmly believe that most new cars and trucks are not manufactured with top of the line parts and tires is one of the biggest areas where they cut corners. As a matter of fact I wouldnt be surprised to find out they are in cahoots with tire makers.

dual duty?
It's Christmas time boys don't do nothing stupid or Santa won't be happy!
IMG_0868.JPG

-
Back