Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I’m not cool.
Just cold. An aussie buddy calls us frostbacks.
Was only -5c today but i hated being outside. Going to grab a better jacket tomorrow. Warm,damp and windy...

And you're one of the cool people.. And have thick skin. Thanks for putting up with us.. I know we get a bit sideways sometimes and it's nice yhat you don't take us too seriously..
I was bullied when I was in auto school so what you guys dish out is not really that bad.

Plus, none of you have ever directed anything at me personally, and even if you did, I don't really care.

Plus most of you are just too cute to be mad at for anything. Only one of you is butt *** ugly but the rest are just so cute I could just pinch your face cheeks.

Jest messing around. Had to read 10 pages to catch up...

I was bullied when I was in auto school so what you guys dish out is not really that bad.

Plus, none of you have ever directed anything at me personally, and even if you did, I don't really care.

Plus most of you are just too cute to be mad at for anything. Only one of you is butt *** ugly but the rest are just so cute I could just pinch your face cheeks.
Oh great, now we have to figure out who the butt *** ugly one is.

I’m hoping it’s me!

I have been googling different colors to get ideas.

White is so plain yet so simple elegant looking at the time.

9103446-1966-plymouth-sport-fury-std.jpg

Oh great, now we have to figure out who the butt *** ugly one is.

I’m hoping it’s me!

It's like when they say "I work with a Saint and a SOB, but to save my job I wont say which is which."

It's like when they say "I work with a Saint and a SOB, but to save my job I wont say which is which."
Yeah, but I’m a Saint, an SOB, and butt *** ugly...so no matter who they are talking about...it’s still always me.

Pride is where you find it!

I call BS! you got the cool factor pegged. You hang out 8n the shop, work on cars, don't have a boss, and get paid to do it...
Thanks.
Maybe. I do have about 100 or so people that always want to give me money. I’m their go-to guy.

This afternoon i was working on my shrinker/stretcher stand and foot pedals. King of cobble....

-
Back