Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Tire SIZES have gotten out of hand.....
Fixed.
Larger more expensive wheels with larger more expensive tires.
There's your conspiracy!
scope.gif

We have special roads here to help the wheel and tire economy rolling.
eyes.gif

Also a part of the conspiracy.
laugh2.gif

What do you use to remove a painted old maybe rusted plug bolt off a manifold.
Hit it 3 or 4 times a day for a week with PB Blaster and didn't budge.

What do you use to remove a painted old maybe rusted plug bolt off a manifold.
Hit it 3 or 4 times a day for a week with PB Blaster and didn't budge.
Pipe plug?
Brass/steel?

Tapered threads. They stuck.
I have drilled and sawed out pipe plugs. Then chase threads with a tap to clean it up if i nick it with the saw.carbide burr works too. Go slow and find the points of the threads.

Tapered threads. They stuck.
I have drilled and sawed out pipe plugs. Then chase threads with a tap to clean it up if i nick it with the saw.carbide burr works too. Go slow and find the points of the threads.
I got home tonight and am now the proud owner of a Dd coffee club calendar, clearly I have no legacy or claim to being part of the cool kids club (yet!) but I got me one righteous Dd calendar!
On serious note it is very well done and will hang proudly.
Kind of like being well hung only different! Hah!

This is a preview of what I have in mind for coffee shop t-shirts. It’s still a work in progress, I need to replace the cars with a-bodies...

85EBB6AE-7A8C-43D6-87D8-F71D54E7130E.jpeg

pipe....its not brass.
I had to get bolts out of a housing on a cat d8 or d9,hitch broke clean off. 1” or bigger bolts. Drilled down center of bolts and made 2 saw cuts to collapse them. Bush fix. Old guy couldnt believe a recip saw would cut that well. Narrowing blade helps in smaller bores. Or a jigsaw with a metal blades.

I got home tonight and am now the proud owner of a Dd coffee club calendar, clearly I have no legacy or claim to being part of the cool kids club (yet!) but I got me one righteous Dd calendar!
On serious note it is very well done and will hang proudly.
Kind of like being well hung only different! Hah!
Just hanging out here makes you one of the kids.. Whether any of us are 'cool kids' is debatable.. I've met most of us.. We're just a bunch of normal wierdos..

No criteria to be one of the group (except maybe thick skin, we do sometimes get out of hand!)

Just hanging out here makes you one of the kids.. Whether any of us are 'cool kids' is debatable.. I've met most of us.. We're just a bunch of normal wierdos..

No criteria to be one of the group (except maybe thick skin, we do sometimes get out of hand!)
Bunch of cool car people here.

DD0157F6-F719-4546-831C-E279B2C16E12.jpeg

-
Back