Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It looks like I can get dark red, dark blue, teal, purple, safety orange, safety yellow, grey, black and white individually for a reasonable price in adult sizes small through XL.

I think that should provide a nice range of options for most folks. I will still need to print and apply the heat transfers myself, but that is doable.

Sizes larger than XL will cost more and I haven’t found a good source with variety of colors for those yet, but there likely won’t be too many of those needed so the average cost should still be good.

It looks like I can get dark red, dark blue, teal, purple, safety orange, safety yellow, grey, black and white individually for a reasonable price in adult sizes small through XL.

I think that should provide a nice range of options for most folks. I will still need to print and apply the heat transfers myself, but that is doable.

Sizes larger than XL will cost more and I haven’t found a good source with variety of colors for those yet, but there likely won’t be too many of those needed so the average cost should still be good.
I will gladly pay upcharge for 2X and if we are special ordering colors.... wait for it... yep I would take mine in a Sub Lime! Likely prepay for three of them in 2x! Hah Dd you rock

I will gladly pay upcharge for 2X and if we are special ordering colors.... wait for it... yep I would take mine in a Sub Lime! Likely prepay for three of them in 2x! Hah Dd you rock
Ok, cool. I still have a lot more work to do before I can make this a reality, but I am working on it!

So true. My lab sheds an entire dog daily. So i wouldnt be opposed to grey i guess...
Yep, our living room has dark green carpet. Vac the place and it's covered first time Holley walks through. yellow lab hair looks like white all over my dark clothes. Dark carpet in my car is full of it too and she never goes in there. lol

I received a call from my father’s financial guy today, tomorrow begins the first step in distribution of his Estate.

I feel very melancholy about the whole thing. It is the beginning of finalizing his passing, and another step in saying our final goodbye.

He left me years ago, but his body remained...until a couple of weeks ago. Now the rest of who and what he was goes away in stages until it is all finally done.

Alzheimer’s is a cruel disease, donate to help find the cure if you can...and pray that it is found regardless.

A life ending like this is pain beyond description for everyone involved that cannot be tolerated in the future...and it needs to be fixed.

Please help if you can.

I received a call from my father’s financial guy today, tomorrow begins the first step in distribution of his Estate.

I feel very melancholy about the whole thing. It is the beginning of finalizing his passing, and another step in saying our final goodbye.

He left me years ago, but his body remained...until a couple of weeks ago. Now the rest of who and what he was goes away in stages until it is all finally done.

Alzheimer’s is a cruel disease, donate to help find the cure if you can...and pray that it is found regardless.

A life ending like this is pain beyond description for everyone involved that cannot be tolerated in the future...and it needs to be fixed.

Please help if you can.
A final step. Get r done Dave.

A bit more snow this morning glad we shoveled last night. Getting ready to go down to Chicago and watch the Jets thrash the Blackhawks Friday. Watching the Hawks at home is always a treat. They be sucking right now tho.

Give me a shout when you come in Friday...

Tea for me this morning. Good morning all. I followed Dr. Karl's suggestion and got some Ny-Quil. Pretty much slept through the night. Tea with a little honey tastes good. Speaking of that, Mitch has that in the morning in VN. LOL What's that little honey's name Mitch?

That was actually Keith that recommended Nyquil...

I recommended Sudafed or Mucinex....

I see diapers and bottles in my future!

Diapers maybe, but I don't think bottles will be new to you... :D

jack_daniels_.jpg

Like the way you think

One day in school the teacher asks little Johnny,
"If there were five birds on the tree and you shoot two birds with your gun then how many would be left?"
"None because they would all fly away.", replies little Johnny.
"That is incorrect.", says the teacher, "there would be three left, but I like the way you think."

Then little Johnny asks the teacher,
"If there were three women on the bench with an ice cream cone, one bitting on the cone, the other sucking the cone, and the last one licking her cone, which one is married?"
"The one sucking on the cone," guessed the teacher.
"That is incorrect," replies little Johnny," The one with the wedding ring on her finger is married, but I like the way you think."

Watch out all you left coasters....Cali wants to tax texting so they can create a fund so that low income people can have cell phones.
Next they'll impose an energy tax for farting....

I heard that on the news today...

That's f*cked up that they are trying to take more and more money from the people.... :mad:

The politicians should take it out of their own pockets.... :rofl:

So true. My lab sheds an entire dog daily. So i wouldnt be opposed to grey i guess...

Try a Dalmatian... the white fur shows up on dark colors, and the black fur shows up on light colors... :BangHead:

I just stopped worrying about it and wear what I want...

I would need a 2XL or XXXL...

But willing to pay to get the proper size...

-
Back