Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Its done enough.
551187CD-380B-4C2C-BC36-3BD4CEFF6349.jpeg
I see no point in painting it,waste of time and paint. I will smooth the rough edges, thats about it.

Fixed it!
Thanks Ben. I knew I could count on you bud!. I went downstairs to find my big crock pot and got sidetracked sampling some of my infusions. It's 2:30 and I already caught a buzz. Damn I like this retirement stuff. LOL

i wish there was a way to have lights in the floor under a lift. I hate dodging shop lights

I have one led 4 footer, it wedges between the rails on my hoist. I use it when i need lots of light. Should get a long cordless one.

Really like this one. Magnet will hold well to the ramps or the undercarriage, or the hood. For all day work, get two as their recharge is very slow.
Only downside is the same as any LED - the light is directional, sometimes it makes too much contrast.
The worst part is forgetting about it under the hood, in the wheel well, you get the idea...
Never did that with a corded drop light. LOL.

IMG_9759.JPG

Really like this one. Magnet will hold well to the ramps or the undercarriage, or the hood. For all day work, get two as their recharge is very slow.
Only downside is the same as any LED - the light is directional, sometimes it makes too much contrast.
The worst part is forgetting about it under the hood, in the wheel well, you get the idea...

View attachment 1715261081
130 dollar snap on light gone...
Wont buy a good light like that again.

Cutting,grinding right close to my cordless drill on the bench. Its a big fuzzball of metal filings:BangHead:

Only If I could keep these young Bucks that hang out, and use my shop, from dropping the good stuff...Hell I'd be happy if they just put stuff away , where it goes.....

View attachment 1715261081
let me guess, they're snap on which means i need to take out a mortgage right ?! hahahaha

130 dollar snap on light gone...
Wont buy a good light like that again.
I hear ya.
Is that what they are up to now.?
eek.gif

They are easy to lose. Pulled out of the garage last weekend, and mine was still on the frame rail - on!

I hear ya.
Is that what they are up to now.? View attachment 1715261089
They are easy to lose. Pulled out of the garage last weekend, and mine was still on the frame rail - on!
I've had people leave tools in my mailbox.... Hey... I found this in my car , or under the hood... WTF ??? Never , any job I did... KIDS.......

Got one. Merry Xmas to me!!
I have put my Snap On dealers kids thru college I am pretty sure. I have one of those lights and after crushing it in the hood (again) I now have it placed directly over The drawers on my box so as I look in them I can see, it works out great. I mounted it in the center and have it shining straight down. It illuminates the drawer when open. PS I also left it in the shop heater when I converted from propane to Nat gas. Had it stuck to wall inside then buttoned up the sheet metal. Arghhh.

-
Back