Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
i wish there was a way to have lights in the floor under a lift. I hate dodging shop lights

I wonder what ever happened to that stuff? In high school electronics shop I had a vial of it on my workbench. Saved from breaking open switches, thermostats etc. Would dump it out on the desk and push the little blobs around. Never had any effect on me. :realcrazy: :lol:
:eek:
mercury...

I have one led 4 footer, it wedges between the rails on my hoist. I use it when i need lots of light. Should get a long cordless one.

easy....put then in the floor under glass. they make fixtures just for that application...
You can get good cast in place light fixtures from companies like Staff or Hydrell. Little pricey but they can take the traffic load and with a metal halide or biax compact fluorescent will put out plenty of light.

I wonder what ever happened to that stuff? In high school electronics shop I had a vial of it on my workbench. Saved from breaking open switches, thermostats etc. Would dump it out on the desk and push the little blobs around. Never had any effect on me. :realcrazy: :lol:
So that's what's wrong! :poke::poke::poke::rofl:

only dangerous probably if you eat it or inhale it

really? did not know that
You can get good cast in place light fixtures from companies like Staff or Hydrell. Little pricey but they can take the traffic load and with a metal halide or biax compact fluorescent will put out plenty of light.

Awesome, Thanks Tim. Hey, how old is the youngest you took in?

5 now. Girl...
Do you know what size clothes she wheres? I’m going through a bunch of stuff that’s in really good shape from my daughter that she’s out grown and was gonna donate it to one of the local places but if you could use it, I’d ship it to you, on the house

Do you know what size clothes she wheres? I’m going through a bunch of stuff that’s in really good shape from my daughter that she’s out grown and was gonna donate it to one of the local places but if you could use it, I’d ship it to you, on the house
Thanks for the thought, However, I have been getting all kinds of clothes donated to us, from A Church that heard of our new situation. Not that I believe in organized religion....

Thanks for the thought, BUT I have been getting all kinds of clothes donated to us, from A Church that heard of our new situation. Not that I believe in organized religion....
That's cool. I just hate the idea of them going to some meth head thats gonna just sell them for dope money.

-
Back