Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have put my Snap On dealers kids thru college I am pretty sure. I have one of those lights and after crushing it in the hood (again) I now have it placed directly over The drawers on my box so as I look in them I can see, it works out great. I mounted it in the center and have it shining straight down. It illuminates the drawer when open. PS I also left it in the shop heater when I converted from propane to Nat gas. Had it stuck to wall inside then buttoned up the sheet metal. Arghhh.
What is it with that light??
It's only six LED's, but the light is just about right for most stuff.
The magnet is good, the stand is good.
We all like it.
And we continually leave them in places.
:wtf:
really. The only reason I haven't really lost it is because checking for it is a part of my mental list when I leave; reading glasses, keys, light. LOL

Watch out all you left coasters....Cali wants to tax texting so they can create a fund so that low income people can have cell phones.
Next they'll impose an energy tax for farting....

What is it with that light??
It's only six LED's, but the light is just about right for most stuff.
The magnet is good, the stand is good.
We all like it.
And we continually leave them in places.
:wtf:
really. The only reason I haven't really lost it is because checking for it is a part of my mental list when I leave; reading glasses, keys, light. LOL
I got the bright green one so hopefully it stands out and I don't smash it, leave it, loose it, or burn it up....hopefully!!

Well. I think I have the t-shirt design nailed down. It took probably 20+ hours to get it this far.

What do you think?

758A672E-1D42-401C-BF01-BDE70B0B62EB.jpeg

Black or dark blue..my preference.
Colors will drive the price. White is the least expensive but the price goes up nearly 50% for other colors. I’m still doing my research to find the best price and options for colors. I’m trying to keep it under $25 shipped.

Like always, I do this as a non-profit venture so what it cost me is all I charge.

White- i may have to frame it.
As i am up to my elbows in something that white doesent agree with on a regular basis...

It is starting to look like printing my own heat transfers and buying shirts directly may be the best option to provide all the sizes and colors people may want. It worked well when I did the ones for my daughters volleyball team.

B236FCA0-F666-443A-B75E-89EF57AD3F35.jpeg

I’m still researching...

Colors will drive the price. White is the least expensive but the price goes up nearly 50% for other colors. I’m still doing my research to find the best price and options for colors. I’m trying to keep it under $25 shipped.

Like always, I do this as a non-profit venture so what it cost me is all I charge.
Looks good on white, but I agree would not look good for long. I buy mostly dark shirts to work in. I would not put that on if planning to get dirty. problem is I end up tearing into something no matter what I am wearing. Gray or other light color maybe...

Looks good on white, but I agree would not look good for long. I buy mostly dark shirts to work in. I would not put that on if planning to get dirty. problem is I end up tearing into something no matter what I am wearing. Gray or other light color maybe...
If I do my own heat transfers, I can get a wider range of colors that people can pick from and my cost per shirt stays low. It’s just a bunch more work to do the heat transfer on each one, but I am willing to put in the extra effort to make a better product available.

It’s all good training for me anyway for when I retire and sell shirts at car shows. :)

I will take 3. Due to the long haired pet, I tend to stay away from dark colors if I can. Been buying grays lately. Hate pet hair!!
So true. My lab sheds an entire dog daily. So i wouldnt be opposed to grey i guess...

-
Back