Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I can still get most of the stuff I sold off the truck. I still have a account with one of my tool suppliers outside of MAC.

Tim, search for JNC 660 (Jump and Carry)
thumbs_up-gif.gif
https://www.tooltopia.com/solar-jnc660.aspx

A couple more positives with the Clore. Real heavy duty cables, built in charger (just plug it in with an extension cord) cigarette lighter plug to charge your cell phone, laptop etc) That plug can also be used to power your car memory while replacing yor battery. The smart charger is a plus. State of charge gauge operates with a push button.
There's your sales pitch! LOL

There are 2 different models, both are the same jumper but the deluxe one has a smart charger. (both chargers are built in) The smart charger allows you to keep it plugged in constantly without overcharging the internal battery. I might have to make a call tomorrow to make sure. Not too many dollars more but worth it.
When I was a field manager for AT&T, I would buy jump pacs to jump our vans. We had GPS built in and they were active 24/7, and on long weekends the battery would die. Any how, EVERY TIME the first time one was used, the dumb asses would hook it up backwards, of course it would blow the fuse or blow the pac. EVERY TIME!! And these were telephone technicians. Supposed to be smart:BangHead::BangHead:

When I was a field manager for AT&T, I would buy jump pacs to jump our vans. We had GPS built in and they were active 24/7, and on long weekends the battery would die. Any how, EVERY TIME the first time one was used, the dumb asses would hook it up backwards, of course it would blow the fuse of blow the pac. EVERY TIME!! And these were telephone technicians. Supposed to be smart:BangHead::BangHead:
That's funny!!!

Sounds good Mike. You could have your section here selling tools. :)
Now its
zzz-gif.gif
time for me.

You don't want to use a booster pack to charge a battery. Jump and disconnect. (used car salesmen are good for that)

Any how, EVERY TIME the first time one was used, the dumb asses would hook it up backwards, of course it would blow the fuse or blow the pac. EVERY TIME!! And these were telephone technicians. Supposed to be smart
Did they look left and right and say "Watch this!" ?
That would make smart alecks.

Oh ya. The Clore has replacement battery packs available if you need to replace one. If I remember correctly the warranty is 1 year but there is a coupon included (Mac tools models any way) that you can get the booster repaired or replaced for a flat rate fee ($50 Don't quote me) regardless of what happens to it. They even say (if you run it over with a truck) on the repair card. Hey after 28 years, I'm sold!

When they added all the extra crap, the GPS, docking station, they used black for both the batt cables. Confused the 45 dollar an hour guys!

[QUOTE="Mopar Tim, they used black for both the batt cables.[/QUOTE]

Duh!

These chevy vans had a place to ground the jumper away from the battery, too simple to me...

-
Back