Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Looks like the stuff my Mom used to make. The only difference is that she added a can of diced tomatoes and a few spoonfuls of cottage cheese.
Just saw this. Ya Cottage cheese. That's what I'm missing. Thanks Dave!

First in the U.S.A!
How is it going? Good time to be there been brutally cold here. Need to import some iced?

50's tomorrow! Went to the shop yesterday and all the diesel in the heater was jelled up and it would not start AGAIN! Actually found 5 gallons of kero I was going to mix in but why if it wont start! Save it for the next one.

Morning sleepyheads!
This is what i have been looking for.
D720F178-F67E-4C5D-86F3-21C63E064FDD.png

Wow heat wave...put a + in front of that number and you have my current temp.
Morning Frank.

Morning everyone. -7° now. Actually going to +13°. Talking 30's-40's for the next few days, then back down again. Crazy roller coaster

Pellet stove still thumping away, and with the outside temp furnace is not running. Awesome!

Will have my 2nd air jack for rotisserie today, but i dont think i can bring in barracuda this weekend. Buddy’s van is a massive ice cube. It needs to be thawed out.

Morning Eric. 40's here today then 60 Sunday, with a fall next week. Nothing though even close to you guys.
Worse I've been was 30 years ago working night shift...outside.
We had a two week spell where it was below -10 to -23 air temp. Who knows what feel like was, but it really didn't matter.
I think back to that and wonder how you guys do it in the great North.
I worked outside so much I learned to hate winter and the cold. You can have the snow and its beauty, I don't care for it.
Couple more years and I'm south for a couple months every winter!!

I was fine with winter until my wife won a carribbean cruise.
Now i look forward to our next vacation.

Plus i got dragged out on a few -30 and colder snowmobile excursions. I absolutely hated them. The last straw was 2 weeks staying in a cold cabin clearing fallen trees in the park campground.

I was fine with winter until my wife won a carribbean cruise.
Now i look forward to our next vacation.

Plus i got dragged out on a few -30 and colder snowmobile excursions. I absolutely hated them. The last straw was 2 weeks staying in a cold cabin clearing fallen trees in the park campground.
Sounds like a sentence of hard labor.

Think the worst I ever worked in was in of all places Halifax, NS Canada in Jan. Plane broke down and I was up by the engine replacing avionic parts on it in -45 weather and windy as hell and could not use gloves the components were small.. That sucked!

-
Back