Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Got my other 2 frozen cars started today....Mother Nature warmed up to 1 degree and that was enough for both to start without even without a battery charge or jump....sweet.

Yeah our building is Amish too and ya' couldn't beat the price. It'd be hard just to buy the wood for what we paid for it. Now that I'm retired I say I've become Amish too cuz my time no longer has value; it's just the work that gets done that has value.

100_3323.jpg

Got my other 2 frozen cars started today....Mother Nature warmed up to 1 degree and that was enough for both to start without even without a battery charge or jump....sweet.
:thumbsup: I had to rescue the wife's Buick last night. Battery dead. Too many short trips in -50° wind chill. LOL

Any of you guys on Moparts? Signed up today good info there.
Yep, been over there for 10-12 years now. Lots of good tech information, especially dated information. HOWEVER, you have to watch because SOME of the data in the tech archives has actually been proven to be misleading and incorrect.

That's my little Mennonite nursing home supervisor arright. She's not a Mennonite though. Next best thing; she's a West Virginian.

Yep, been over there for 10-12 years now. Lots of good tech information, especially dated information. HOWEVER, you have to watch because SOME of the data in the tech archives has actually been proven to be misleading and incorrect.
That's the Net. I like paper better if you can find it.

Any of you guys on Moparts? Signed up today good info there.
Yes.
Same screen name as here.
In fact was on moparts long before joining FABO.
A lot of folks with good knowledge there, along with the usual percentage of people who post regurgitation, rumor, and general BS.
The questions I ask, usually no one has answers to. Do better here for details about interiors, wiring and stuff like that and better over there for details about engines, master cylinders and such.
One problem with moparts is the really old posts and photos aren't always saved. Sometimes they are and sometimes not.

Cuda Dave Talked me into it. Was on the phone with him a while yesterday. Might be another Pre camper here before Carlisle.

That's the Net. I like paper better if you can find it.
oh for sure. I really like how they have their classifieds set up. I've actually found a lot of good deals over there, probably more so than any other site.

Speaking of info any one have any on this one?

Hi-I am currently working on a 1972 Demon 340 Mr Norms GSS Supercharged.I have read in various magazine article and dealer ads that Mr Norm had "recurved" the distributor on these cars

Agree. Their site sucks unless it has changed since I was there last. Old technology.
the part I dont like about moparts is the purist. Man they will beat you up if you get a stripe out of place on a dang C body

Cuda Dave Talked me into it. Was on the phone with him a while yesterday. Might be another Pre camper here before Carlisle.
OK! I still got the spill-over camping quarters tied to the tree if you need it. I can just pull the strap loose, give it a shove and it oughta roll right down into your yard.

100_4188.JPG

Speaking of info any one have any on this one?

Hi-I am currently working on a 1972 Demon 340 Mr Norms GSS Supercharged.I have read in various magazine article and dealer ads that Mr Norm had "recurved" the distributor on these cars
I think I saw in a ad or article that they did but no info on what they did. Too bad you can't find one of the old mechanics that worked there. I don't know if Norm would know for sure.

-
Back