Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I think I saw in a ad or article that they did but no info on what they did. Too bad you can't find one of the old mechanics that worked there. I don't know if Norm would know for sure.
He still around? Might take it on not sure yet that Hemi one kicked my ***.

Front end Friday
Good Morning

A0A9F917-5C3E-46EB-839D-2444E9BA0EA4.jpeg

the part I dont like about moparts is the purist. Man they will beat you up if you get a stripe out of place on a dang C body
I think thats blown out of proportion by the crybabies.
If someone posts in the Restoration forum, then that's what its all about; preserving something, or making it exactly the way it was, or just learning about the way it was.
Here we get more of the opposite, a few members who are convinced the engineers and techs were a bunch of dummies and anything the factory did was stupid, outdated or cheap.
It takes all sorts...
LOL

Speaking of info any one have any on this one?

Hi-I am currently working on a 1972 Demon 340 Mr Norms GSS Supercharged.I have read in various magazine article and dealer ads that Mr Norm had "recurved" the distributor on these cars
Bet he had to recurve to deal with a supercharger. Higher compression with rpm my guess would be more initial and much less mechanical advance. Need to find someone who knows about supercharging if can't find the info about what Mr Norm's guys did.

Same here. Have no idea how to set it up. I know a Tuner guy all into it have to ask him.

Bet he had to recurve to deal with a supercharger. Higher compression with rpm my guess would be more initial and much less mechanical advance. Need to find someone who knows about supercharging if can't find the info about what Mr Norm's guys did.
Gary was the mechanics name that did the distributors. Selling the American Muscle Car

lets say you're searching for a distributor, hit ctrl-F, type distributor and all distributors on that thread for sale will be highlighted.
Hey Chris, I had a friend run his wiring harness through the dish washer to clean it up.
Capture.JPG

Oil burner is firing...Guess I should refill my coffee and head down to the wood stove.

Holy smoke it's Friday - I thot it was Sadderdee. I gotta get down to Hoppy's and get m'papers witnessed so maybe we can get the deal done today! Later! I am so outtahere.

-
Back