Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Bet he had to recurve to deal with a supercharger. Higher compression with rpm my guess would be more initial and much less mechanical advance. Need to find someone who knows about supercharging if can't find the info about what Mr Norm's guys did.

Gary Dyer Jr of Dyers Blowers is good at setting up carbs for blowers... He may know about recurving the distributors for them also....

Dyer's Blowers is in Summit, IL - less than 10 miles from me...

Best Street Strip Blower Kits and Blower Repair 471, 671, 871

Last edited:

That looks like a wrench, not a piece of cake....

Cake.jpg

Yea. I don't know why Chrysler has specific sequence to tighten the bolts, never mind having to buy some fancy wrench. I mean just attaching two chunks of cast iron together - those Chrysler engineers must have had nothing better to do than write nonsense instructions.
:poke:
LOL

Just tuck away in your head who doesn't bother with torque wrenches.
I don't argue with folks like that. I just don't let them work on my car.
I'm not saying I always use one, but for stuff like that I prefer to.
The difficult ones are the center bolts.

I torque the outer ones to spec with a torque wrench... Then put a combination wrench on one to get the feel for the torque, then use the combination wrench to tighten the center intake bolts so they feel like the ones that I used a torque wrench on...

Good morning. Hope everyone is getting a fair weather weekend.
Morning. Yep it's getting nicer. Warming up here. I just saw 1° on the thermometer. It's been a while.

that looks good

Just a random picture from Google...

We have a bakery around here that does make the best strawberry whip cream cake....

They also make an atomic cake which is similar but has strawberry filling on one layer, banana filling on the other, with yellow cake and chocolate cake and whip cream frosting... It's the bomb....

My relatives used to request that I bring one to the family get togethers when we had them...

I tell you what. If the radar looks good about 2 this afternoon it's off to KCRP for Late Models I go. Course getting home may be an issue. :rolleyes: Wouldn't be the first time I crossed a flooded section of that road.

One of the news blurbs from KCRP states that one of Parnelli Jones' grandsons is in a Late Model this weekend. I met PJ in my youth when he was doing this

parnelli-jones-interview-presence-racing-legend5.jpg

There wasn't much Bronco to Big Oly :lol:

Started the car. Good so far. SES light on though. I'll hook the scanner up and check it out.

-
Back