Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Tell you what I am glad I got that lath from tike. Need to get some tooling for it now some cutters would be nice.

I have mulch beds on all four sides of the house. I'm just taking a couple hours a day and doing a side at a time.
When I'm done with that I'll take the truck and go get the mulch to top them off.
Then I wash down the house, clean the windows and I'm done.
You know the wood 'mulch' that is so popular in the stores make a great habitat for fungi ? Can make the siding look pretty bad- some of them shoot their spores out. We were using wood mulch in the park around some of the trees to keep the mow and trimmer cowboys from cutting up the trunks, and on some walking paths but thats about it.

You know the wood 'mulch' that is so popular in the stores make a great habitat for fungi ? Can make the siding look pretty bad- some of them shoot their spores out. We were using wood mulch in the park around some of the trees to keep the mow and trimmer cowboys from cutting up the trunks, and on some walking paths but thats about it.
so, other than wood mulch-what else do you use?

Had a little black with white stripes visitor wander by the house this morning. Very pungent he/she was. I think that is what woke me up.

Dare i ask how you determine how you have power at the coil?
That IS daring!
laugh2-gif.gif

Just hot wire the damn thing with a temporary harness if all you want to do is make it run. A few wires from the battery to the coil and away she goes!
That would require thinking.:p

multimeter
Fail!

60s FOMOCO trick and probly more....
Yup. AFAIK through model year '91 when the last factory vehicle using Duraspark II ignitions was made.
Points and electronic ballast resistors are different....

Why do you think they include a new ballast resistor in the electronic ignition kits from MP?????
Now you're asking Chris to do addition? :poke:

Good morning. Just another lousy day on the central Ca. coast, 70 and sunny, about noon for that 70. :D
Sorry for your luck...
Almost 50 now. Climbing all the way to 52 this afternoon! And will be getting wet by then. lol
Wouldn't care at all but I have the day off. Our work year runs April to March. Had one vac day left and its use it or lose it. ..

Had a little black with white stripes visitor wander by the house this morning. Very pungent he/she was. I think that is what woke me up.
Let myself out back this morning and there was a strange long billed bird waddling under the Hawthorne.
It was a Woodcock!
95% sure anyway - the stripes were going across the top of the head laterally, and a relatively large eye.
Very unusual so see.
I tried to slip back in to get a camara but spooked her/him and flew off.

The only other bird it could have been was a snipe. Almost as odd and reclusive....

-
Back