Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Dare i ask how you determine how you have power at the coil?
2 dollar test light? I bought a couple quality test lights,can drive over them. And have a good ground lead and clip. I dont trust cheap test lights.
multimeter

Just hot wire the damn thing with a temporary harness if all you want to do is make it run. A few wires from the battery to the coil and away she goes!
that’s what I originally did. Worked great but now I wanna drive the thing so I need at minimum charging

Did you get your 'Salvage yard style' done?
yes, it's a lot shorter.

It always pisses me off to go to any boutique because it costs so much and I always have to go home and mess with it some more.

I told her to do like a multi tier layer but in the end I think it looks like I was laying down and got pillow hair!!!

I didn't like it at first but I like it now and if it looks like I just woke up and got out of bed without doing anything to it, then oh well

CIMG1540.jpg

yes, it's a lot shorter.

It always pisses me off to go to any boutique because it costs so much and I always have to go home and mess with it some more.

I told her to do like a multi tier layer but in the end I think it looks like I was laying down and got pillow hair!!!

I didn't like it at first but I like it now and if it looks like I just woke up and got out of bed without doing anything to it, then oh well

View attachment 1715308796
Is that grey i see??

Lol. Made you look!
If thats after a haircut,and that is the workin on cars doo,then it must have been quite long.

My daughter had quite long hair, cut it all off...

Lol. Made you look!
If thats after a haircut,and that is the workin on cars doo,then it must have been quite long.

My daughter had quite long hair, cut it all off...
It went past my waist before but when working on cars I tied it up and make "hair ears" on top of my head

Easy for you to ask from all the way up North there. lol. I was going too assume lighting....
Thats why i have low lighting in the bathroom. Doesent look grey. Then that photo i posted, ya,im grey.
Crap. Same reason no moustache any more. Too dam grey.

So what do you guys think is the best looking grille for a valiant wagon....
Currently I have the matched 65 valiant grille on the car.

However there is a 65 barracuda grille for sale here on the site.

Or....I have always thought the 64 valiant grille is attractive

Looked at it. Didnt know they were interchangeable.
I bought a valiant grille for a wall hanger. Then you saw my comment.

front24-630x438.jpg

-
Back