Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
She got busy and we've not heard from her in a while
no spark. I think I fried another coil. first thought it was the ballast resistor as the cause. I'd used one from the electronic ignition setup. Not sure if they are different than a points one or not.

Lol, the biggest help has been the book TMM sent me. it really has helped me in the testing and troubleshooting steps.

Points and electronic ballast resistors are different....

Why do you think they include a new ballast resistor in the electronic ignition kits from MP?????

Hoppy you inspired me and I spent the morning yesterday doing yard work.

Rednecking at its best!
DSC05863.JPG
DSC05860.JPG

I have mulch beds on all four sides of the house. I'm just taking a couple hours a day and doing a side at a time.
When I'm done with that I'll take the truck and go get the mulch to top them off.
Then I wash down the house, clean the windows and I'm done.

Don't tell Marilyn that! I do have to get a few loads of mulch. Have to make the front look great the daughter is getting the wedding pictures here.

Well I'm out. Cheryl scratched her eye last night and its bothering her.
Its dark out and she needs me to drive her to the gym...I get the "you don't have to if you don't want to"
Hell no I don't, but if I don't there will be hell to pay for a couple day. You know what I mean.
Be back later!!

That has to be the busy time of the year. Fly out save some time I am sure we can get you a ticket.

Good Morning All! I too did a little yard work yesterday but not in my yard. I cleaned out and dug out the ditch on our non county maintained road, lots of damage/debris from the winter. Kinda sore today.

Good morning, headed to work shortly, no we aren't serving breakfast...switching out our old Chinese chairs for new Chinese chairs. They are knockoffs of the original well-made hardwood chairs we replaced just a couple years ago, these are supposedly better quality. Coworkers are bellyaching about coming in so early on our day off. No choice so why not make the best of it?

Haven't stopped by for coffee lately, is everyone doing ok?

-
Back