Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Dam lookin at barracuda interiors. Holy crap seat covers and a headliner almost a grand. Glad I bought the carpet when I did.

I think they can be had cheaper shopping around.
Of course if you just want it out of the box looking new, and pop them on yep its not cheap.
Try a new convertible top...not cheap but sure looks nice!!

Barracuda is the most expensive. The whole inside is upholstery and carpet. :mob::poke::lol:

I think they can be had cheaper shopping around.
Of course if you just want it out of the box looking new, and pop them on yep its not cheap.
Try a new convertible top...not cheap but sure looks nice!!
For OEM looking seat covers, you probably wont find anything other than legendary. They did not have my material, so I used a local shop and had bench done. You can get legendary cheaper through other suppliers or buy on one of their Holiday discounts.

Getting closer

20190331_075000.jpg

For OEM looking seat covers, you probably wont find anything other than legendary. They did not have my material, so I used a local shop and had bench done. You can get legendary cheaper through other suppliers or buy on one of their Holiday discounts.
Buddy bought his Barracuda seat covers and door panels last year at Carlisle from them.
He got a nice "show discount" and got them delivered to the house.

You gonna have that thing ready for Carlisle? :poke:
Doubt it will even be off the lift by then. Started seriously getting the parts cuda ready to flip over. That roof is pretty nice definitely cutting it off. Hey if Rod needs parts bring him up. I have the brake assy he was looking for bet there is a ton of smalls he can use. Have the dash panel out pretty nice also.

-
Back