Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Sold by the grams anymore, that the best looking stash I have seen ...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................This week :lol:

Kush.jpg

og-kush1.jpg

purple-kush--415l.jpg

Gotta go...out told the daughter called last night and asked us to go to breakfast. Hmm I know what that means.

Cold here this morning, but the sun is out and doing a good job on my attitude

I have a few friends in Missouri I can have it sent to them, I would like one myself but they are pricy if I remember right
They sure are pretty. Hand hammered copper would be a ***** to keep clean though. I would rather have a stainless. You can always put some copper scrubbies in the column.

Good morning guys. I just got off work. Done some work to my heads. Yes for those following my build I'm still porting on these things. Its alot harder and more time consuming than I anticipated that is for sure!!

They sure are pretty. Hand hammered copper would be a ***** to keep clean though. I would rather have a stainless. You can always put some copper scrubbies in the column.
put some copper scrubbies in the column !! we working on cars or ? you know more about this stuff then I do.

Looks like Memike is driving to Craig's. I call shotgun!
You got it ! Good morning from the sticks of Arkansas this morning

Good morning guys. I just got off work. Done some work to my heads. Yes for those following my build I'm still porting on these things. Its alot harder and more time consuming than I anticipated that is for sure!!
Good morning

0000003.jpg

I have photos as examples if you need.

If I lived in the hills I would have one of these. But I would have to live in Missouri. It's legal there.

View attachment 1715312318
I have a buddy at work that makes that chit! He has a crap ton of different stills for different stuff. I quit drinking 3 years ago so iv ever tried any of it but everyone says it's good. I'm not sure of the legality of it here! Lol

-
Back