Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Drug Cats.jpeg

I have a buddy at work that makes that chit! He has a crap ton of different stills for different stuff. I quit drinking 3 years ago so iv ever tried any of it but everyone says it's good. I'm not sure of the legality of it here! Lol
It is illegal in all states Federally but Missouri overrode the Fed law for "consumption only" just like making beer and wine at home. The override is like the state laws for marijuana. Fed says illegal. The states say no. LOL

It is illegal in all states Federally but Missouri overrode the Fed law for "consumption only" just like making beer and wine at home. The override is like the state laws for marijuana. Fed says illegal. The states say no. LOL
I don't smoke either but I think criminalizing marijuana is ridiculous. The affects are far less than alcohol and you can legally buy 100 proof and get absolutely inebriated. But can't take a smoke to chill?? Insane.

WOW on ABC this week there is a dem screaming that Trump is not addressing the countries problems by initiating a probe into the dems on the whole collusion investigation! Seriously??????

I don't smoke either but I think criminalizing marijuana is ridiculous. The affects are far less than alcohol and you can legally buy 100 proof and get absolutely inebriated. But can't take a smoke to chill?? Insane.

LMFAO

stoned guys.jpg

That describes almost every job I do on these cars! And in case Karl didn't catch it till I am done typing...That's what she said. lol
Yea you are absolutely correct and my wife will never let me live it down. (The car part hahaha)
I had been wanting to get started on my car again for years and year after year I always said this year I will do it. Well last year I said it again. And my wife said stop talking about it and do it. If you dont I'm gonna sell it. So I was like ok yes mam! Lol anyway long story short I told her all I needed was the motor mounts and a weekend and 300 bucks it would be running! Now it's a year later about 2 grand or more in and it's still not finished hahaha. But I can't be satisfied half assing it. So all the corners I was gonna cut for the budget got tossed and its turned into an entire rebuild! Now my wife gives me hell she said yea just a weekend huh?? It's been a years worth of weekends Haha

And eat a **** ton of waffles!!
Something else I dont understand is that I can go to Colorado or California or wherever its legal. Legally buy it and use it. Not bring home or anything illegal. And go to work fail a drug screen and get fired. For doing absolutely nothing wrong. But I can go to work **** faced drunk and all they do Is send me home??
I wonder if in states its legal if companies still are allowed to drug test for thc ?

And eat a **** ton of waffles!!
Something else I dont understand is that I can go to Colorado or California or wherever its legal. Legally buy it and use it. Not bring home or anything illegal. And go to work fail a drug screen and get fired. For doing absolutely nothing wrong. But I can go to work **** faced drunk and all they do Is send me home??
I wonder if in states its legal if companies still are allowed to drug test for thc ?
Good thing I'm retired. I hope it will be legalized before I'm too old to enjoy. Gummies would be a lot easier on my liver. LOL

Good thing I'm retired. I hope it will be legalized before I'm too old to enjoy. Gummies would be a lot easier on my liver. LOL
If your retired why wait? Haha we won't tell on you.
If it gets legalized here and companies won't test I will smoke it. Or edibles. I'm not big on smoking i hate coughing. Lol
Me and my wife are planning a long vacation and we are gonna travel out west I told her i wanted to stop in Colorado because I'm a Denver Broncos fan. She just laughed and said ok then. Haha she knew what I ment lol

Yea you are absolutely correct and my wife will never let me live it down. (The car part hahaha)
I had been wanting to get started on my car again for years and year after year I always said this year I will do it. Well last year I said it again. And my wife said stop talking about it and do it. If you dont I'm gonna sell it. So I was like ok yes mam! Lol anyway long story short I told her all I needed was the motor mounts and a weekend and 300 bucks it would be running! Now it's a year later about 2 grand or more in and it's still not finished hahaha. But I can't be satisfied half assing it. So all the corners I was gonna cut for the budget got tossed and its turned into an entire rebuild! Now my wife gives me hell she said yea just a weekend huh?? It's been a years worth of weekends Haha
mine was about 10 years and 10 grand...

Here in Arkansas I can carry a joint, it's just a mister meaner ,
Our last governor proposed a bill to decriminalize it in va. If you had less than ounce it was just like a payable fine. Like a speed ticket or parking ticket which is great imo! But then the newly elected governor (northrem)( I'm sure yall have heard about him he is the racist pos that refuses to step down.) He threw out the bill. So a democrat threw out another Democrats bill Haha morons

-
Back