Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning c\_/ . So I was sitting out by the fire last evening when neighbor walked up on me with his new water pump and gasket in hand, "I need a spoon full of RTV here". Haven't heard from him again. Fingers crossed.

Morning all, waiting for the temps to go up and the snow to melt. Weather getting better and cars to get road worthy.

Good morning Jaws, hope the sun does it's job for you, time for me to get moving !! My sons are on there way, and the sun is out here on the hill!! Everyone have a groovy day, memike is out

Good morning Jaws, hope the sun does it's job for you, time for me to get moving !! My sons are on there way, and the sun is out here on the hill!! Everyone have a groovy day, memike is out
LAter dude!

Morning all, waiting for the temps to go up and the snow to melt. Weather getting better and cars to get road worthy.
Was hoping to take the Duster for a spin yesterday when it was 70 here, but didn't have time. Had the pressure washer out for some oil cleanup on the Neon. So, I blasted the Winter dirt off the Duster. More cold and rain again now :( At least we are getting rid of the salt and cinders...

I havnt heard from George, about my GTS, in 2 months.... Im gonna run out there now to his place in Delaware, to check on it. PIA.......WTF ????

Was hoping to take the Duster for a spin yesterday when it was 70 here, but didn't have time. Had the pressure washer out for some oil cleanup on the Neon. So, I blasted the Winter dirt off the Duster. More cold and rain again now :( At least we are getting rid of the salt and cinders...
Waiting for a spring rain to wash away all the salt brine that's still on the streets as well.

Rainy day, so I did this one...

99DD4EE7-416B-4420-A84D-74FCF79E17A4.jpeg

Well hello, haven't been here in a while, what is going besides spring-like weather coming up?

Welcome back... :welcome:

I get too busy to get on during the week and the back reading is too much, so I just go with the flow of what is happening now....

-
Back