Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I spent the afternoon doing my taxes. I was forced to wait this long because of not getting some documents until last week. I was kinda dreading it figuring I was going to owe a few bucks.

Turns out I was wrong, I got a whole bunch back! Apparently they withheld a lot of extra money on my bonuses because of how the new tax law is written.

I spent the afternoon doing my taxes. I was forced to wait this long because of not getting some documents until last week. I was kinda dreading it figuring I was going to owe a few bucks.

Turns out I was wrong, I got a whole bunch back! Apparently they withheld a lot of extra money on my bonuses because of how the new tax law is written.
Cheers! My wife was grumbling about owing some this year but I think she applied the previous years refund to the taxes due. We still get some back. Lol

I have to pay. A whole year of canada pension plan contributions.

And as of tomorrow,5 cents per litre of gas for carbon tax.
So on 100 litres,$5.2 weeks ago it went up 15 cents.

0331191420.jpg
0331191420a.jpg
0331191420b.jpg
0331191423.jpg
0331191423a.jpg
0331191424.jpg
So... I just got back from Delaware....Like most of us, George has his daily life issues, but he has been working on the car this past week. All of the sheet metal is on the car. Final welding, happening in the next few days, Then body work/filler, and primer. Tells me I'll have the car back in two months. I'm fine with that....

View attachment 1715312716 View attachment 1715312717 View attachment 1715312718 View attachment 1715312719 View attachment 1715312720 View attachment 1715312721 So... I just got back from Delaware....Like most of us, George has his daily life issues, but he has been working on the car this past week. All of the sheet metal is on the car. Final welding, happening in the next few days, Then body work/filler, and primer. Tells me I'll have the car back in two months. I'm fine with that....
That is going to be such an awesome cruiser

I just thought I would make the Doggie Diner image a little more interesting...

34C81F13-A722-40E4-B5D8-A5D76E2F9D23.jpeg

Last edited:
Isn’t that the same guy who was reselling dizzies he got from Hoppy before he cut him off?

I'm not sure...

But does he know as much as Hoppy does on making the tough 100 point ones and is he using NOS parts like Hoppy????

Ugh someone shoot me...

My sister in law, the one who’s stepped out more than once while married, decided to bring her new boy toy to our family dinner tonight...

Hey guys and gal. Made it back to WI last evening. No issues on the actual drive but gosh I hate the state of GA. What a PIA! Never in 20 years has it been a nice drive traffic wise. Lost an hour on the way down in Tifton and and 3 hours in Atlanta on the way home. Clutch in, clutch out...rinse and repeat for 3 miserable hours....

-
Back