Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Your car is uglier than I am!! Lmao!
I love that movie never gets old. I was born in the wrong generation. Lol I'm gonna have to go home and watch that now!
I feel the same way about being born in the wrong generation. I don't know how old you are but I am 32 and I like most everything from before my time

I feel the same way about being born in the wrong generation. I don't know how old you are but I am 32 and I like most everything from before my time
I'm 34 by the time we where old enough to drive all the cool cars where gone or considered classics and were expensive.

It's raining and I am inside with a cold. Otherwise I would be out working.

My back is hurting so much that it's hard to walk, this is the first time this happened to me so I am a little skeeered.

Might have to go to the doc tomorrow.
That sucks. Did you hurt your back? If its lower back it could be kidney stones.

You have some nice tools for sale, I am usually too late seeing them.

I am actually thinking of buying a power probe 4.
They are expensive but I have been wanting to get deeper into computer controlled cars and some serious electrical stuff. Kinda weird that the stuff they taught when I was in auto school is already getting outdated. I want to update and keep up
I have the 3 and the circuit tracer. Its awesome.
Testing 12 volt parts made easy.
Testing and powering/ grounding circuits.
Circuit tracer pays for itself almost every time i use it.

I still use a test light,but rarely.

Two bags of tools for testing and wiring repairs is near a grand. I did not buy them all at once,but over 20 years.

That is cool car!! I can't wait to get mine back to that form or glory!! Hahaha
I want to add the stock bumper guards and wheel covers and make it look more grandma stock.

Really original stock cars are getting really hard to find. I buy a lot of cars and I usually pass anytime i see aftermarket gauges or added gauges or too much aftermarket chrome. I know a lot people like that stuff but it's really common these days and cars wearing full wheel covers are something kids today don't even know about JMHO

That sucks. Did you hurt your back? If its lower back it could be kidney stones.
I went to bed last night with a headache and sniffles. Woke up and could barely move and felt like I was freezing and had chills.

I am always cold though so that isn't unusual

Hey guys and gal. Made it back to WI last evening. No issues on the actual drive but gosh I hate the state of GA. What a PIA! Never in 20 years has it been a nice drive traffic wise. Lost an hour on the way down in Tifton and and 3 hours in Atlanta on the way home. Clutch in, clutch out...rinse and repeat for 3 miserable hours....
My motto. Avoid Atlanta!!!
Last time, I came up through Alabama and stayed West all the way through Virg.

I want to add the stock bumper guards and wheel covers and make it look more grandma stock.

Really original stock cars are getting really hard to find. I buy a lot of cars and I usually pass anytime i see aftermarket gauges or added gauges or too much aftermarket chrome. I know a lot people like that stuff but it's really common these days and cars wearing full wheel covers are something kids today don't even know about JMHO
I agree that's why I am going with steelies and
Dog dish caps. I dont like modern appearance stuff on old cars.

I would love to do a road trip one day east of the Mississippi.

I have never been that way by road.

I have only been through a few states, Texas, New Mexico, a touch of Arizona, Wyoming and my home Colorado.

I'm not sure...

But does he know as much as Hoppy does on making the tough 100 point ones and is he using NOS parts like Hoppy????
Well his ad says he can reduce the vacuum advance so it starts at 3"Hg - which shows he's clueless as to what timing is supposed to do.
tsk.gif

-
Back