Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wow so many members posting in this thread.

This thread has made an evolution over the years. I remember when it was only the same 5 or 6 people posting. Then it got really boring and they were just talking about irrelevant ****.

Now with the increased traffic it seems very inviting to talk car and some side stuff

Geez, I sell some tools on here and I find some nice stuff to buy. I just committed to a pair of nice bench seat hinge covers for my Swinger. They may even be the correct color.

Hi @dartfreak75 ....I have kept up with your build.

I thought i was the only one here who would spend money and time on a 75 dart and then I find you and hoppy.

You probably know that I have a 75 swinger 2 door h/t. Was an original slant six car but when I bought it, it had a 318 and someone took the time to swap the k frame and made it look like an original v8 car in every way.

Geez, I sell some tools on here and I find some nice stuff to buy. I just committed to a pair of nice bench seat hinge covers for my Swinger. They may even be the correct color.
You have some nice tools for sale, I am usually too late seeing them.

I am actually thinking of buying a power probe 4.
They are expensive but I have been wanting to get deeper into computer controlled cars and some serious electrical stuff. Kinda weird that the stuff they taught when I was in auto school is already getting outdated. I want to update and keep up

It's raining and I am inside with a cold. Otherwise I would be out working.

My back is hurting so much that it's hard to walk, this is the first time this happened to me so I am a little skeeered.

Might have to go to the doc tomorrow.

It's raining and I am inside with a cold. Otherwise I would be out working.

My back is hurting so much that it's hard to walk, this is the first time this happened to me so I am a little skeeered.

Might have to go to the doc tomorrow.
Go see the doc. Lower back pain with an illness needs to be checked out.

I almost have to pull through, if my parents sold my cars for what I told them I have into each one......... huge difference from what i REALLY have into each one and what they are REALLY worth.

They would be selling dusters for 4 or 5 hundo each :eek:

You have some nice tools for sale, I am usually too late seeing them.

I am actually thinking of buying a power probe 4.
They are expensive but I have been wanting to get deeper into computer controlled cars and some serious electrical stuff. Kinda weird that the stuff they taught when I was in auto school is already getting outdated. I want to update and keep up
I saved a power probe from my inventory when I sold out. I think it's just a 2 though. It will work well for what I need.

I almost have to pull through, if my parents sold my cars for what I told them I have into each one......... huge difference from what i REALLY have into each one and what they are REALLY worth.

They would be selling dusters for 4 or 5 hundo each :eek:
Shoot, mine would just haul them to the local scrap yard for .11 cents a pound

Hi @dartfreak75 ....I have kept up with your build.

I thought i was the only one here who would spend money and time on a 75 dart and then I find you and hoppy.

You probably know that I have a 75 swinger 2 door h/t. Was an original slant six car but when I bought it, it had a 318 and someone took the time to swap the k frame and made it look like an original v8 car in every way.
Cool thank you for following it, it means alot to have so much support. I haven't seen yours do you have a thread with photos I can check out??
I love the 74 75 cars I actually like the 74 75 taillights better than the bumper lights. Most ppl think I'm crazy Haha.

Shoot, mine would just haul them to the local scrap yard for .11 cents a pound
Sometimes I think my dad would do that. I have no idea how a 70s rocker who daily drove a 69 'cuda 340 for years could just forget about old cars and want a new Mercedes Benz because it's quiet and smooth.

Forget that, give me excessive cabin noise and wind noise, and road heat through holes in the floor. Maybe I am too barbaric

Cool thank you for following it, it means alot to have so much support. I haven't seen yours do you have a thread with photos I can check out??
I love the 74 75 cars I actually like the 74 75 taillights better than the bumper lights. Most ppl think I'm crazy Haha.
Laila

It has some SE trim but it's not an SE. the previous owner had a wrecked 75 SE that a lot of parts came from and made their way to this car. This car is a swinger LH23C5B

-
Back