Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have a full set of really nice guards from a Swinger. Bought them on ebag thinking I could use the rear set on Duster. Paid $125. PM me if interested.
I don't know why people take them off. It's not like the car is faster when you take the bumper guards off

I took mine off when I was 16 I thought it made it look like a grandma car and I was going for a muscle car.
I have had muscle cars with bumper guards before. I had a 69 road runner that had them, and the original owner had to pay extra for them lol

I started with B and E body and that might be more common with those cars, they are definitely built with a different mind set than A bodies.

I am A bodies forever. My favorite cars are A body and they are a better fit size wise.

A slant powered A body with a bench seat is 100 times more comfortable on a road trip than any E body. B bodies are comfy but kinda big

Nah. I love it here, almost 2 acres, nice neighbors, no crime, it is paradise to me. :thumbsup:
Sounds like my setup. I like my neighbors, I have 3 acres and a domestic well. I just need to build more fence to hide the cars so no one can count them lol

No rattlesnakes, scorpions black widows or crockagators.
I will take the snow.
4 miles out of town, 75 from a major city and almost 50 acres i can call my own. Just wish it wasnt farmland.

Where were you when I was single? O, 10 years old! You seem like a catch!:lol:
Meh, they are little bonfires and I have a ruger 10/22 so nothing really special or heavy duty.

I can't justify a couple thousand for an AR-15 when I can buy another car for that much and probably enjoy the car a lot more

Meh, they are little bonfires and I have a ruger 10/22 so nothing really special or heavy duty.

I can't justify a couple thousand for an AR-15 when I can buy another car for that much and probably enjoy the car a lot more
There is a 65 Valient long top near here, for sale.. Nice car, slanty.

There is a 65 Valient long top near here, for sale.. Nice car, slanty.
Like this

20181227_143756.jpg

-
Back