Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
He's competing with Hoppy... Ray has been rebuilding distributors for over a year now...
My beef with him is how he's gone about it, such as reselling those collars he got from Ray. That's just BS.
If he had made his own, say out of nylon or whatever, it would just be someone else in the business. He'ld have his own angle, etc.
What he's doing hanging on the coat tails and being deceptive about it. etc etc.
tsk-gif.gif

I guess it is some alternate form of concrete that theyve been using for a while, increases the volume and the R factor for insulating purposes. Supposedly cheaper but with the same tensile strength as regular concrete.

I guess it is some alternate form of concrete that theyve been using for a while, increases the volume and the R factor for insulating purposes. Supposedly cheaper but with the same tensile strength as regular concrete.
Less is more?

Less is more?
pretty much, I guess it increase the standard cubic yard by a factor of 6. Instead of mixing it with water, they're mixing it with a water/soap solution that creates a shaving cream like foam, they than mix that with the concrete and it basically makes it fluffy.

pretty much, I guess it increase the standard cubic yard by a factor of 6. Instead of mixing it with water, they're mixing it with a water/soap solution that creates a shaving cream like foam, they than mix that with the concrete and it basically makes it fluffy.
Sounds good if it doesn't lose its strength. Where's our concrete expert?... @Unconventional

Sounds good if it doesn't lose its strength. Where's our concrete expert?... @Unconventional
Looking at it, it doesn't seem to loose strength with lifespan of tensile strength identical to regular concrete. After curing. It is a slower curer than regular concrete and fragile as heck early on during that 28 day period. My contractor emailed me about it late last week, doing some research on it now. There appears to be a concern initially with its vibration strength, but USC tested it to a level of a 9.5 magnitude earthquake and it survived undamaged.

Be back later. Time to mail a package off. Sell, sell, sell.

Concrete has very low tensile strength, but very high compressive strength...

Saying that it has higher tensile strength than regular concrete is like saying that you're the cutest guy in the burn ward.... :rolleyes:

2010 ram 4x4. Aftermarket lower control arms. Take a different ball joint. Mevotech doesent list it. Talk about takin it square up the ***.
So now i am committed to buying their control arm/ball joint assemblies for near 400 apiece compared to 100 dollar ball joints.

-
Back