Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
2010 ram 4x4. Aftermarket lower control arms. Take a different ball joint. Mevotech doesent list it. Talk about takin it square up the ***.
So now i am committed to buying their control arm/ball joint assemblies for near 400 apiece compared to 100 dollar ball joints.
Xin Loi

On a good note,found these on my doorstep...
7907CA92-65FD-4EE2-A23F-CF78E4675477.jpeg
5886F90F-6FA3-421E-92B3-7EEACD020E26.jpeg
BA9C3AB3-1499-49F9-8D7A-088A5E6CB228.jpeg

2007 ram. Went to look at it.
Put in used transmission. Not me.
So place that sold used trans said take to xx shop to diagnose problem. No go.
Take to trans shop. No go.
Asks me to look at it. I should say no. Used trans supplier should dig up another transmission.

Looks like 2 years and 6 months B/4 I sign up for Social Security. Hope I make it that long. :lol:

I took it at age 62... No regrets .......
I could, I should, but it's $300/mo. more if I wait. But, the difference of $3600/year will take me 12.5 years to make up by not collecting the $45,000 between now and when I turn 66 and 2 months. I better go sign up. Hell I might not last another 12.5 years. I'll be 76 then...

Neighbour stopped by, to remind me to change my page on the calendar.
He got my 2nd one. And loves it.

TMM I am also in process of doing the math for the same equation. I am pulling trigger early! Figure if I wait I may be crippled by then!
Speaking of crippled my dog sitter guy fell in love with Hemi. So now he is the proud owner of two German Shepards. I have explained we need to start having play days so they sort out who is who. Well..... his little female decided to drink water out of Hemis bowl while she was very clearly explaining it was hers. Play day over, female pup scooped up and medi vacced home. As with pups it sounded like the pup was going to die a horrible death. We will try again this weekend. Dumb dogs! We started them slow let Hemi smell the pups on us then did the meet and greet outside, after a bit we migrated to the shop as the pups were shivering in the wind. Tactical error. The shop is Hemis, period. Dang Shepards are so turphy.

TMM I am also in process of doing the math for the same equation. I am pulling trigger early! Figure if I wait I may be crippled by then!
Speaking of crippled my dog sitter guy fell in love with Hemi. So now he is the proud owner of two German Shepards. I have explained we need to start having play days so they sort out who is who. Well..... his little female decided to drink water out of Hemis bowl while she was very clearly explaining it was hers. Play day over, female pup scooped up and medi vacced home. As with pups it sounded like the pup was going to die a horrible death. We will try again this weekend. Dumb dogs! We started them slow let Hemi smell the pups on us then did the meet and greet outside, after a bit we migrated to the shop as the pups were shivering in the wind. Tactical error. The shop is Hemis, period. Dang Shepards are so turphy.
Should see what happens when someone touches my tools....

I could, I should, but it's $300/mo. more if I wait. But, the difference of $3600/year will take me 12.5 years to make up by not collecting the $45,000 between now and when I turn 66 and 2 months. I better go sign up. Hell I might not last another 12.5 years. I'll be 76 then...
That's about what I lost a year to. I said screw it I'm going to enjoy it now!! No regrets!!

Pups were put in their place. They're smart, but it doesn't happen again. Hemi just let them know she's the Queen!!

Wow, went to find out how long the wait is to schedule a road test for my daughter. First apt. at the location I wanted wasnt until the end of August. I had no idea they are booked that far out... Not good, so I ask if there was anything sooner at a different location and they said Wednesday April 3rd but nothing after.. So my daughter is really stressed now, she has had her permit since last June but wasnt ready to hear the test would be in 2 days. I guess I wasnt expecting that either.

Wow, went to find out how long the wait is to schedule a road test for my daughter. First apt. at the location I wanted wasnt until the end of August. I had no idea they are booked that far out... Not good, so I ask if there was anything sooner at a different location and they said Wednesday April 3rd but nothing after.. So my daughter is really stressed now, she has had her permit since last June but wasnt ready to hear the test would be in 2 days. I guess I wasnt expecting that either.
Is there a limit to times you can retake it? Think of this one as a practice. If she passes- great. If not, she will know exactly hat to expect next time.

-
Back