Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
upload_2019-4-2_18-15-3.png

upload_2019-4-2_18-15-46.png

oops-gif.gif

Oops.

Last edited:
Less clocking is needed with the higher rate t-bars.
FF was the first aftermarket company to make clocked torsion bars for Mopars, or at least since 1990.
Aftermarket bars were either not clocked or 30* clocked.

BTW. They called me back within an hour (I had left a message) and are shipping me the correct right side, along with a return label. No hassles, no BS.

Wonder what their tolerance is? Looks like your about 60 thou off
You got it. Packing mistake, that's all. I was first thinking it was a manufacturing mistake. That they had custom clocked, or have a couple versions for different weight vehicles. Then the more obvious explanation came to mind and took another look at them. The vernier confirmed it. :)

I was wondering why doing a new image tonight was on my brain all day then I check in here and find out you guys were talking about my images earlier today.

And I did do a new image after I got home tonight...

A1E05A9B-413D-4404-A046-2A7CC05BC8A9.jpeg

I was wondering why doing a new image tonight was on my brain all day then I check in here and find out you guys were talking about my images earlier today.

View attachment 1715313784
Yep your ears must have been burning! They were all singing your praises. You will have to grease your ears to fit thru the door your head will be so big!

It must be Art day! My mother-in-law just emailed me her latest painting. Acrylics on canvas...

6803C7B0-8BE2-42EE-908E-ED24EC621E2B.jpeg

View attachment 1715313784
I like it. Here's a Tastee menu from way back. Sioux City Iowa. Still in business since 1955. (and dang those onion chips are the bomb)

tastee.JPG

At used car lot... There was one ( I forget what it was, Pontiac Sunfire maybe ) that dumped a good bit of coolant after a test drive on Saturday. Customer said, "fix that and I'll buy it". So while I was there on Monday they had it running with the hood up and could not find source of the leak. Then the thermostat opened and a stream of water spewed from a crack in the top edge of plastic coolant reservoir. The guy standing at right front fender got a wet shirt. It was one of those newer setups, pressurized reservoir, no cap at radiator.
Yeah that's the kinda thinkin' I like - Check the simplest things first - - Heck with that cracked head, blown gasket noise. Hey Mitch are there any fins left in the radiator? Maybe it's just not cooling and it's boiling water out thru the reservoir overflow tube.

That is so stupid ...... but I am blushing a bit :eek:
I am SO glad I didn’t click that link while at work.

Less clocking is needed with the higher rate t-bars.
FF was the first aftermarket company to make clocked torsion bars for Mopars, or at least since 1990.
Aftermarket bars were either not clocked or 30* clocked.

BTW. They called me back within an hour (I had left a message) and are shipping me the correct right side, along with a return label. No hassles, no BS.
guess I need to check mine I just got too though mine are from pst

-
Back