Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
New tires on the car trailer yesterday. Also had to go and find another storage site for it.
Buddy finally rented the space I'd used for the last year and a half.
Found a place, buddy I worked with is married into the family that owns the property.
When I went in they didn't have a spot...its a nice place. Anyway he walks out and sees me, and suddenly they have a spot.
Close to the house and highway. All good!!
That's how the world really works.

Early morning math again..sigh. TG for coffee.
32-18 = 14*
Yup, thats pretty cold, but better than zero. :)

Good Morning all.

Big day for my daughter, she takes her drivers test today. She is a nervous wreck, but she consistently did everything right while practicing. Hopefully she doesnt work herself up that she forgets things.
God luck today, I bet she does well and celebrates this day with you super dad :thumbsup:

Morning all. Mid 60s here today, suns coming up, getting ready to head out.
Better talk to someone about that. Sun has been up here for a couple hours.
wink-gif.gif

Hey Karl that 5 alarm fire yesterday at the food Company was where I worked for 15 years. I built a lot of it. Hurt me watching it burn to the ground. Knew they would not be able to put it out. The whole structure was early 1900s wood frame and truss. Dry as toast. I streamed WGN yesterday, it was sad. Super glad no one got hurt. Lot of good folks there.

Hey Karl that 5 alarm fire yesterday at the food Company was where I worked for 15 years. I built a lot of it. Hurt me watching it burn to the ground. Knew they would not be able to put it out. The whole structure was early 1900s wood frame and truss. Dry as toast. I streamed WGN yesterday, it was sad. Super glad no one got hurt. Lot of good folks there.
Where's the "sad" button. Hopefully they will rebuild.

Mitch! How is truck coming? Any progress?
Well...I'll tell ya.... THe place in NY had the lower arm. Shipped it out Fed EX on Thursday, said Id get by Saturday. Nope, Not even Monday, Called yesterday, gave me tracking no.... It is somewhere in Maryland, but no further info at this time...:wtf::wtf::wtf::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

-
Back