Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So I guess its about 9 am for you then?
11:13 here. Thought I might as well start some laundry. I need to call Mayo today to schedule an appointment and I think I will start 4 gallons of Canadian Blonde this afternoon. It's supposed to rain this afternoon. Going to be time pretty soon to get the cars serviced for the season. I wonder if I will pull the trigger on the LD4B on the Swinger this spring? I'm afraid to open it up. I just know I will want to put a different cam in then it will need a converter. LOL :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

11:13 here. Thought I might as well start some laundry. I need to call Mayo today to schedule an appointment and I think I will start 4 gallons of Canadian Blonde this afternoon. It's supposed to rain this afternoon. Going to be time pretty soon to get the cars serviced for the season. I wonder if I will pull the trigger on the LD4B on the Swinger this spring? I'm afraid to open it up. I just know I will want to put a different cam in then it will need a converter. LOL :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
It's a slippery slope.

Then a new rear gear. Then more tire. Then :steering:

My motto. Avoid Atlanta!!!
Last time, I came up through Alabama and stayed West all the way through Virg.

What is the best way through Alabama to avoid GA completely if possible? Anyone have real world experience with that drive?

Lol women can be the same.
What engine is in your swinger? 318?
But I do have a friend that has a 72 340 he might sell. I don't want to have to build one though. I have a roller block 318 here that would make a nice 392.

Cheap visit on the Snap-On truck. $22.
A box of nitrile gloves. And an update for the scan tool. 19.4 so im good and current. Should be for $65/month to keep it up to date and access the fast fix info.

Dam wind is howling again.everyhing is staying frozen,just what the sun is burning off. Flood forecast is looking better.

Rock farms weren't high on Tool Truck driver's lists so we never saw them. One of my "Great Tool Heists" included some Mac stuff. My boss had a hell of a time replacing that stuff.

Just wandering around online for access to online repair manuals.
Chilton offers one month access to a specific manual for $25.
I guess if i need a manual this may be the way to go. Simply bill the customer for the price of the accesss.

Mitchell online is $169 a month. I cant justify that.

I guess if i need a manual this may be the way to go. Simply bill the customer for the price of the accesss.

How bout Alldata ???

Cheap visit on the Snap-On truck. $22.
A box of nitrile gloves. And an update for the scan tool. 19.4 so im good and current. Should be for $65/month to keep it up to date and access the fast fix info.

Dam wind is howling again.everyhing is staying frozen,just what the sun is burning off. Flood forecast is looking better.
A box of gloves and a tub of trans jel.......:rofl::rofl:

Chilton’s for doing what?

-
Back